Chapter 1: Ignite the Revolution!

VinWarrior

post-26953-0-92878500-1404899444.jpg

//INCOMING TRANSMISSION

-Location: //#$T4J&*)@!+=)(-.,;'[// ERROR: OUTSIDE CONTAMINATION

//EDWARD_KENWAY LOGGING IN... LOGGED: CALL INITIATED UNKNOWN SECONDARY CALLER / LOCATION DENIED

/EDWARD: Have we told them yet?

/B*#1^=: They aren't ready yet. We can't tell them about what's out there, in the frontier, Edward. You of all people know that.

/EDWARD: The IMC is expanding, we need to move. I'm sending our men into Angel City, our target is there.

/B*#1^=: Edward, disconnect. Someone's traced the call. It's IMC, shut it down!

//END TRANSMISSION

/IMC forces en route to Angel City, ETA 3 minutes. VI out.

Members of the forum, we need your boots on the ground on Frontier worlds, the IMC and Militia are at war! Sign below and you will be equipped with the latest in Militia gear and assigned a personal Titan. On Sunday the 13th, at 8PM GMT, we prepare for Titanfall!

Hello everyone, Edward here, and I'm hosting a Titanfall Event I call Ignite the Revolution! This is chapter 1 in a large series of events that will span multiple different games like Halo and Destiny with a conjoined story in place. You will need an Xbox One and Xbox Live Gold to participate of course. What you read in the Spoiler Box above is an encrypted transmission from myself and B----- /ERROR/, who is a fellow supporter of the Militia fight. Sign up and join the revolution! Can't make it to the game? Sign up and anyway and mention you can't attend, and you'll be added to the aftermath story in the next event thread to preclude it!

ENCRYPTION: VIVE LA REVOLUCION! ~GUARDIAN 

• Like 1