Ahoy, me hearties, glad to be aboard!

Hitbox Arena

Hello, I am knew to 343i. I am hoping this will be a great place to network with fellow Haloians. I am in the process of trying to invigorate the Halo community here in New Jersey and surrounding areas, through hosting events that will bring local and regional players together to commune, play and compete.

Hope to get a chance to meet everyone in the near future!

Thanks,

-Johnny

Hitbox Arena Director 

• Like 4

Hello, I am knew to 343i. I am hoping this will be a great place to network with fellow Haloians. I am in the process of trying to invigorate the Halo community here in New Jersey and surrounding areas, through hosting events that will bring local and regional players together to commune, play and compete.

Thanks,

-Johnny

Hitbox Arena Director 

new*

Welcome to the site~

• Like 1

Ah welcome, I thought New Jersey already had arena events, where they beat up the jersey shore cast for making them look bad?

Still welcome have fun, join some discussions, start a crew, host an event or join one.

See you on the battlefield.

Well.as most might know, Im not originally from NJ. I originate from PA. Althoigh *** beating the Jersey Shore casr does sound fun.

If someone invited me to come to the states on my own costs to beat up the Jersey Shore cast, I would sell my brother and take the first plane outta here.

• Like 1

Thanks,

-Johnny

Hitbox Arena Director 

HIIIIIII AND WELCOME TO THE SITE I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO START THE HOSTING. LOL ALL CAPS AND ALSO LOL ^^_^