H4 Swat Playlist Update

Ren335

I Doubt 343 will take a look at this, but for everyone else on here I'd like some opinions on my complaints.

First off, the new update as of today, 07/07/2014, includes "Swagnums". If people want to use the magnum, then fine, but don't make it a specific game type. (I'll get to my reasoning later on) The new maps for SWAT (Panic Station and Excavation) are decent maps, but they should NOT be appearing almost every match. Out of 15-20 lobbies, at least 10-12 are Panic Station, regular or covenant and some random objective. If your wanting to add maps that everyone can play without DLC, add other maps from slayer playlists, within reason that is. (Ex. The Ark (Snipers) would be too small, but Onyx would be fine) Another issue: there should be two maps designated as regular SWAT, and the third should be a variant of objective or weapons.

With only three maps available to choose from, one always objective, one always a weapon variant, and usually Panic Station regular SWAT, it's hard to even play an online game. People back out majority of the time because of the map selections (mostly being Panic Station), and because the other choices are either objective or weapon variant.

I'll make it simple, and sum everything up in a list

1. Two maps with regular SWAT, third choice a rotation of objective and weapon variant

2. Less Panic Station

3. Less weapon variants

4. If you want more maps, add existing one's from other playlists

5. "Swagnums" should be removed. If you want to use the pistol, then do it, if not that's fine.

****(Host with pistol = unstoppable and won't die)

My two cents guys. Let me know if you agree or not. I know a lot of good SWAT players rarely play anymore because of the playlist change.

nawhhhhh diversity is excellency.... switch it up sometimes and these updates only last a week or two and revert back to regular playlist options so cut loose brh and chill

I don't know if you play swat or not, but every recent update they have put out for the Swat playlist has stayed permanently. All the Objective and weapon variants have stayed in. I don't mind covenant or forerunner, but not having the choice of two maps with the regular Swat game type gets old.

I hate to be cocky, but this is coming from a sweaty kids point of view. Anytime we face a team or someone who's decent will back out of the lobby because of map selections.

I Doubt 343 will take a look at this, but for everyone else on here I'd like some opinions on my complaints.

I am pretty sure 343 will not look at this since we are a community forum.

But swat not having enough normal SWAT maps and or modes, sounds like a downer to me. (Never been that much into swat, but this just doesn't sound fun at all.)

I don't know if you play swat or not, but every recent update they have put out for the Swat playlist has stayed permanently. All the Objective and weapon variants have stayed in. I don't mind covenant or forerunner, but not having the choice of two maps with the regular Swat game type gets old.

I hate to be cocky, but this is coming from a sweaty kids point of view. Anytime we face a team or someone who's decent will back out of the lobby because of map selections.

a sweaty kids point of view ? and all i do is play swat. Ehh rank 130's dont mean      also every time i play no one ever backs out leaving a lobby is for       and sure the gametypes stay but the maps normally revert back to the original maps after about every two weeks and sometimes the gametypes i would know becuase im constantly on waypoint looking at everything all the timeeeee. look at the calander bro look at the calander and if they notice a certain gametype isnt doing to well theyll take it out next week or update it. but you could be right idk......lol

oh i forgot their also trying to keep true to some of the stuff bungie did with Halo reach  did you complain when bungie did the same thing to swat with reach?

Lol you think someone with an SR130 is a sweaty kid? I can't even take your posts seriously.

ig get da freak out my forums and stop trying to troll seriously like swat your going complain about swat and saying irrelevant things go outside and play paintball get involved in extra curricular activities or go buy cod we dont need these chump stuff

Lol you think someone with an SR130 is a sweaty kid? I can't even take your posts seriously.

What.....is your definition of a sweaty kid?

ig get da freak out my forums and stop trying to troll seriously like swat your going complain about swat and saying irrelevant things go outside and play paintball get involved in extra curricular activities or go buy cod we dont need these chump stuff

cod is great fun