Halo 3 ODST Trick: Bottom of the Mombasa Elevator

Ponyo

Hey guys, long time no see. Today we bring you another exciting trick that we recently completed, the bottom of the elevator on Mombasa Streets. The reason why nobody has ever gotten to the bottom of the elevator is because nobody knew how to break the barrier that lies a few feet down. The trick requires at least three players and some time on hand. This trick has been a challenge for a few years and we're happy to finally accomplish it and show it to you guys. We definitely recommend you give this a try, it's lots of fun. So without further ado, we present you, the bottom of the elevator. Enjoy!

• Like 2

You guys are the type of Halo gamers I love cos then I have a blast repeating what you guys did great job can't wait to try this out I remember doing the noble team tunnel after watching you guys lol

We aim to please. Glad you pick up on these tricks and try to recreate them. We always encourage our audience to attempt these tricks again.