GUNGOOSE GU-GU-GU-GUNGOOSE!!!!!!

post-65563-0-77877400-1404585615.png

LITERALLY A MAJESTIC SWAN WITH GUNS

I MEAN

IMAGINE WHEN WE GET TO PLAY GUNGOOSE CTF

SO HYPE RIGHT NOW I EXPLODED

GUNGOOOOOOOOOOSE

This is gonna be great. It's a welcome, and highly fun to look at, addition to the Halo Sandbox that I'm pretty certain balances out the vehicle even more. Imagine the uses in normal multiplayer; or even more, 8v8 (Or more!?) custom games where everybody is literally equipped on one of these things, and it's just a vehicular warzone of little 4 wheeled quad bikes that feel weightless and have guns attached to them.

<3 you 343.

• Like 4

This plus your buddy on the back will be absoulutly destructive! Imagine the hail of bullets from this thing.

I imagine this as if you had a ghost that could boost and shoot at the same time, but was a LOT harder to control.

This plus your buddy on the back will be absoulutly destructive! Imagine the hail of bullets from this thing.

I imagine this as if you had a ghost that could boost and shoot at the same time, but was a LOT harder to control.

It's not going to be anymore destructive than the warthog, in fact it won't be as destructive as the warthog. It's only going to be able to shoot in a straight line, you'd have to turn the vehicle if the target is just a little to the left or to the right and the passenger isn't going to make up for any for much because it's quite hard to shoot and stay on a target in a moving vehicle unless you're on turret like on the warthog.

It's not going to be anymore destructive than the warthog, in fact it won't be as destructive as the warthog. It's only going to be able to shoot in a straight line, you'd have to turn the vehicle if the target is just a little to the left or to the right and the passenger isn't going to make up for any for much because it's quite hard to shoot and stay on a target in a moving vehicle unless you're on turret like on the warthog.

:sweat: I will MAKE it destructive. I will be an ankle-biter on all the other vehicles arses.

I agree with the idea 100%. 

Well, this open the box for other modified vehicles for the load out. However the balance could be an issue if a competitive approach is considered.

Anyway, let me speak about this for a while.

343i nailed it with the gun goose. It is the right spirit for the right game. Many of these vehicles should become natural for some game types. For example there should be a default setting for all the vehicles and a garage for mounting some specifics to them. Yes modifications are always a welcome when the game is destined for some fun.

When the game goes serious into a competitive nature,  then there should be the standard set ups for capture the flag and so on. Halo became a sport and a measure of skill. However not everybody goes for the tourney. There should be variety for every player who wants to have some fun meandering around or testing things like many Rube Goldberg enthusiasts out there.

A neat idea could be a weapon storage box on the back of the gun goose. Storing items on it could change the concept of vehicle support. We've seen this with the Sunderer in Planet Side 2. The insertion could be with a pelican or any other vehicle available guided by the AI. There are many applications for it. 

Tiny details like this makes great the Halo franchise. Developers could work with these realistic goals. They can really bring something worthy to the game.