Looking to start up a competitive team.

After some deep internal debates, I've decided not to sell my Xbox 360. So I kinda wanna start up a competitive Halo 3&4 competitive team. So first and foremost, this is not a clan, this a a team. Meaning there will probably be 4 main players and possibly 2 back up players. Secondly, it's not going to be the most serious team. I literally just started playing Halo again a few days ago so I'm still a bit "rusty", but overall I'd say I'm a slightly above average skilled player. When I say the team won't be overly serious I mean it's gonna be a lot of scrims, MLG matchmaking, and just practice. until we all feel comfortable actually competing in some online ladders. I'm not looking for the most skilled players, I'm just looking for players who have a basic knowledge of MLG maps and gametypes, who are also willing to improve personally and as a team. Lastly, we'll obviously be playing Halo 3 & 4, but I hope to be able to "migrate" the team in to Halo The Master Chief Collection when that comes out. If you think this is something you might be interested in add me on XBL my gamertag is: I Are Camaro, we'll play some games and talk ideas and what not.

Note: Clans please do not try and contact me to try and recruit me, I don't care how competitive your clan is I'm not interested at this point in time, sorry. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...