Kal825B

Spartan Superiority  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes.
    • Yes, and i have sources of my own.
    • No. Explain why below.
    • Sort of.

I meant when the Spartan IV's were created, only 1 Spartan 2 was active. Which is why they made the Spartan IV program. Other Spartan 2's didn't appear until later.

Actually, no. Fred, Linda, Kelly, Naomi (as well as Chief [listed mia], Maria [retired], Otto, and victor [both were not present a the the battle of reach], as well as the half dozen or more who were discharged after the augmentation procedures)  this is as of the battle of earth (halo 2-3). These were known to be active Spartans at the time of the S IV creation/initiation (and more if you actually consider the dates.)  because the events of the "Ghosts of Onyx" book track as during and immediately after the Halo 2 story, following that the Karren Travis trilogy pucks up right after that, so the Spartan IV was actually being started during the events of halo 2 and 3. we know this because they are mentioned in the first Karren Travis book "Glasslands" when Halsey and the rest are rescued. therefore the Spartan IVs must have been at the very least in testing during the events of the fall of reach (as this was the time of the last Spartan III company Gamma) Especially because the UNSC Infinity became active less than 8 months after the events at Reach; and the Infinity was designed to carry the Spartans (if not initially, by the time that reach fell, it was most definitely one of its primary purposes).

Actually, no. Fred, Linda, Kelly, Naomi (as well as Chief [listed mia], Maria [retired], Otto, and victor [both were not present a the the battle of reach], as well as the half dozen or more who were discharged after the augmentation procedures)  this is as of the battle of earth (halo 2-3). These were known to be active Spartans at the time of the S IV creation/initiation (and more if you actually consider the dates.)  because the events of the "Ghosts of Onyx" book track as during and immediately after the Halo 2 story, following that the Karren Travis trilogy pucks up right after that, so the Spartan IV was actually being started during the events of halo 2 and 3. we know this because they are mentioned in the first Karren Travis book "Glasslands" when Halsey and the rest are rescued. therefore the Spartan IVs must have been at the very least in testing during the events of the fall of reach (as this was the time of the last Spartan III company Gamma) Especially because the UNSC Infinity became active less than 8 months after the events at Reach; and the Infinity was designed to carry the Spartans (if not initially, by the time that reach fell, it was most definitely one of its primary purposes).

Again, Blueteam, Chief, and others did not "re-appear" until after Musa-096 decided to commence with the Spartan IV program.  By active i meant accounted for and wearing MJOLNIR. I shouldn't have to be this specific. The Spartan IV program was made because of the lack of Spartan II's. A Spartan 2 washout was even the one that headed the program.

Halo-Initiation-pg3-HFFLwm.png

Again, Blueteam, Chief, and others did not "re-appear" until after Musa-096 decided to commence with the Spartan IV program.  By active i meant accounted for and wearing MJOLNIR. I shouldn't have to be this specific. The Spartan IV program was made because of the lack of Spartan II's. A Spartan 2 washout was even the one that headed the program.

by the others I assume you are referring to Naomi, Otto, and Victor. These three were most definitely accounted for and active. And I am not trying to argue the point as you are correct in the facts about the reasons for the S IVs creation. I was just trying to point out that there were a few S IIs still known to be in active service at the time of the program's start.

• Like 1

by the others I assume you are referring to Naomi, Otto, and Victor. These three were most definitely accounted for and active. And I am not trying to argue the point as you are correct in the facts about the reasons for the S IVs creation. I was just trying to point out that there were a few S IIs still known to be in active service at the time of the program's start.

I was actually referring to Black team. Naomi was accounted for, which is why i said 1 Spartan. Black team wasn't accounted after Halo: Blood lines until Catalog told us they were stationed on Gamma halo in 2558. Thats what i was trying to say. Victor and Otto are blackteam members. See what i mean?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My list is 2s first they are nothing else then war heroes legends Guardians of Humanity, Then second we hav the 1ns cause Buck actually where one of the ones and then there ar 298+ that probably died during the war, we could even go so far to say that sergeant Forge where a Spartan 1 hoverer that is of course not confirmed. Anyway what I am trying to say here is that Buck probably is the last Spartan one alive... We know that Fred,linda and Kelly are the sole surviving Spartans IIs but what Happened to the Original Red team who where onboard The Spirit of Fire? Thirdly we have quite Ironically the Spartan IIIs due to there imensful Sacrifices during the war: Remember Reach... BUT FOR GODS SAKE REMEMBER NOBLE TEAM! And last the fours cause I have a very deep hatred for The chief of ONI Commander Paragnosky (I hope I spelled that right) Because she made Osman a Spartan II candidate that didn't pass the Augmentations. But where still not so messed up as some of the other candidates. But yeah Paragnosky knew exactly who she where and thought for her self that she would take out her sweet revenge on Halsey by Turning one of her own "children" against her. And plus the Spartan IVs are clowns whit high prized military gear I mean come on  Team majestic we have seen hundreds of times before in basically every single Military movie or military Shooter that is out there and then we have Palmer who seems to have only one sole purpose in the game to be Johns Human Nemesis because she tried to kill the only family he had left. We have to remember that John never reunites whit his Brothers and Sister I really think that he will go rough and that perhaps Arbiter are talking about the return of the Flood in that Trailer and he Knows that Cortana are holding the key to there destruction. I Kind of Rambeld away here in the end Sorry but that is my list and my reason.

• Like 1

My list is 2s first they are nothing else then war heroes legends Guardians of Humanity, Then second we hav the 1ns cause Buck actually where one of the ones and then there ar 298+ that probably died during the war, we could even go so far to say that sergeant Forge where a Spartan 1 hoverer that is of course not confirmed. Anyway what I am trying to say here is that Buck probably is the last Spartan one alive... We know that Fred,linda and Kelly are the sole surviving Spartans IIs but what Happened to the Original Red team who where onboard The Spirit of Fire? Thirdly we have quite Ironically the Spartan IIIs due to there imensful Sacrifices during the war: Remember Reach... BUT FOR GODS SAKE REMEMBER NOBLE TEAM! And last the fours cause I have a very deep hatred for The chief of ONI Commander Paragnosky (I hope I spelled that right) Because she made Osman a Spartan II candidate that didn't pass the Augmentations. But where still not so messed up as some of the other candidates. But yeah Paragnosky knew exactly who she where and thought for her self that she would take out her sweet revenge on Halsey by Turning one of her own "children" against her. And plus the Spartan IVs are clowns whit high prized military gear I mean come on  Team majestic we have seen hundreds of times before in basically every single Military movie or military Shooter that is out there and then we have Palmer who seems to have only one sole purpose in the game to be Johns Human Nemesis because she tried to kill the only family he had left. We have to remember that John never reunites whit his Brothers and Sister I really think that he will go rough and that perhaps Arbiter are talking about the return of the Flood in that Trailer and he Knows that Cortana are holding the key to there destruction. I Kind of Rambeld away here in the end Sorry but that is my list and my reason.

Nice detailed post. I put the Spartan-IIIs second not third due to their more advanced augmentations, earlier and better training, and superior armour to the Spartan-Is. I respect the Spartan-Is, but in reality a Spartan-III would easily top a Spartan-I.

I strongly agree with your points on the Spartan-IVs, some seem gung-ho and think they're the top. My hatred towards them has died down, but they'll never have the respect the Spartan-IIs and 3s deserve. They're not all bad, some a great soldiers and deserve plenty of respect, but they're no where near as disciplined as real Spartans should be.