Kal825B

Spartan Superiority  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes.
    • Yes, and i have sources of my own.
    • No. Explain why below.
    • Sort of.

Prototype Rendered Obsolete by New version.

Link to New Thread.

Never seems to be a thread about this or they really aren't that accurate to begin with. So i decided to make one.

In this thread i will be discussing what I've gathered about the 4 main Spartan projects, not including sub-projects. It is my facts/opinion that i have formulated over the course of my being a Halo fan. The scale will rank the soldier from most dominant to least dominant.

Keep in mind that some Stats in this thread are based on assumptions since many things are never directly stated. Probably because it gives the writer freedom to let the character achieve a physical feat without making it inconsistent with another Writer's ideas. My best guess.

Spartan I Program(Project Orion)

This was the first attempt by the UNSC to produce Super Soldiers. It augmented soldiers physically and mentally, but some scientists were concerned about the long term effects of the program even with its success and had it shut down. (Johnson will be the example of the program since he is a well know main character who is a Spartan 1.)

Some physical stats of a Spartan 1:

Reflexes quick enough to avoid a shotgun blast.

Strong enough to jump what looks to be 25(7.62m) to 30(9.144m) feet with armor on that weighs him down.

If your not sure what the means with Long jump, the current world record for Long jump is around 29 feet. That being said, Johnson was also weighed down by his armor which would also hinder the distance he could achieve.

With those pictures being shown, i think it would be reasonable to come to the conclusion that most if not all Spartan 1's were of Olympian Gold medal quality, maybe even better in terms of physical composition.

Spartan II Project

The Spartan 2's were made from genetically perfect children who were trained for 8 years before receiving augmentations that made them into Super humans. Then to further increase their combat effectiveness, they were given GEN 1 MJOLNIR armor which doubles strength and speed, but also enhances reflexes by a factor of 5. It was said that the 2's would only get better as their bodies adapted to the augmentations.

Stats of Spartan 2's: Chief was considered an average Spartan, but lived long enough for his augmentations to adapt to his body more. So, Chief will be the example since we have things to go by.

Some Chief feats 27+ years after augmentations:

In Halo: The Flood, Chief flipped a 7000lbs(3175.15kg) Warthog by the Bumper. This particular maneuver mostly utilized the biceps and Deltoids while also firing his pectoral muscles. The book never mentioned any sign of strain while Chief did this. Which leads me to believe he can handle more weight.

In Halo The Fall of Reach, Chief ran at 62.5mph(100.5kph).

In the Same book, Chief was able to deflect a missile with the swipe of a fore arm.

In Halo: the Fall of Reach, Chief displayed incredible signs of intelligence while trying to calculate whether or not he was standing in 1g. As shown below.

Halo: The Fall of Reach:
He twanged the line and it hummed. It was tight.
Was everything broken in this room? He pulled a pin from the locking collar on the bench press. John walked to the center section— supposedly one gee. He held the pin a meter off the deck and dropped it. It clattered on the deck. It looked as if it had fallen normally . . . but somehow it also looked slow to John. He set the timer on his watch and dropped the pin again. Forty-five-hundredths of a second. One meter in about a half second. He forgot the formula for distance and acceleration, so he ran through the calculus and re-derived the equation. He even did the square root. He frowned. He had always struggled with math before. The answer was a gravitational acceleration of nine point eight meters per second squared. One standard gee.
So the room was rotating correctly. He was out of calibration.

With those Spartan 2 feats out of the way, i can gladly say that the Spartan 2 is the true definition of Super human and is well beyond the success of the Spartan 1 program in terms of effectiveness and quality of the soldier produced.

Spartan III Program

The Spartan 3 program was developed to create super soldiers out of orphans who would be effective due to numbers rather than individual prowess. While the Spartan 3 program was effective, it doesn't have many "Solid" things to go by.

Some Assumptions/stated facts:

Due to the Wider gene pool of the Candidates, the results of the augmentations more than likely became inconsistent, but from what we've seen.

In Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, Kurt stated the the Program would give them the strength of 3 ordinary soldiers and they can run at 18 mph(28.9kph).

There reflexes were boosted 300%.

The novel also stated that the 3's had speed and reflexes no Covenant could follow. They also managed pretty well in CQC with Elites.

The 3's use SPI armor which does not increase the wearers strength or speed, but can camouflage them consistently for a great period of time unless damage is taken.

The Spartan 3's may not have many feats to go by and may have been mass produced for successful one way trip missions, but they were still effective soldiers in large numbers, none the less.

Spartan IV Program

The Spartan 4 Program was meant to be the Culmination of the Spartan 2 and Spartan 3 program, by harnessing the Combat effectiveness of the Spartan 2's, while also harnessing the Success rate of the Spartan 3 program to create the 4th iteration of the Spartan program. No gene restrictions, if you have the service record, your in.

The Spartan 4 program augmentations are never explained in detail, but we can make some educated guesses from what was given.

In Halo: Initiation, Palmer states that she is able to outrun a horse. The average horse can run at 40(64.3kph) to 44mph(70.8kph).

In Halo Initiation, Palmer states that her muscles are coated with a substance that lets them work harder. Studies have shown that the human body only uses a small percentage(roughly 20% to 30%) of its capable strength, which is also backed by super human feats in dire situations. Which would lead me to believe that the 4's can use all of their strength at will rather then in a dangerous situation. For example, lets say that an ODST can bench somewhere around 375lbs(170kg) or can curl 70lbs(31kg). After augmentations, the ODST can bench somewhere around 1125lbs(510kg), and can curl somewhere around 210lbs(95kg). Through the utilization of the Human body's capable strength. This is also backed by their bones being made much(15x) stronger(like the 2's), allowing the muscles to tense up tighter with out breaking the skeleton. Which, logically, is why the Human body doesn't always use all of its strength, unless needed.

They were also given other augmentations like faster healing time and so forth.

The spartan 4's already excellent abilities were magnified by GEN 2 MJOLNIR armor.

Note: I knew this existed, but i couldn't find it until now. According to Frank O'Connor.

An average Spartan IV in GEN 2 MJOLNIR armor, can "definitely" take on a Spartan II in GEN 1 MJOLNIR armor.

However, out of armor a Spartan II would win.

1:15 - 2:10

members.shaw.ca/laird2/temp/derp/interview.mp3

Like the 2's, it was stated by jun that the 4's will only improve as they adjust to their augmentations.

Thats about what we have for the 4's stats.

My list from greatest to least. In terms of Dominance.

2=>4>3>1

That was my list of superiority of Spartans. Tell me what you think below. Do you have a differing opinion? If so please tell me what you think.

If anyone wants an exact source rather than just the media title, just ask. Also, feel free to add a Spartan feat to the thread if you know of any.

• Like 5

Wow great opening post. 

Welcome to the forums btw.  

I would have to agree that the Spartan II's are the superior breed of super soldiers. You've got plenty of evidence to support what you are saying and I have to say I found this an interesting read. :)

• Like 1

Wow great opening post. 

Welcome to the forums btw.  

I would have to agree that the Spartan II's are the superior breed of super soldiers. You've got plenty of evidence to support what you are saying and I have to say I found this an interesting read. :)

Thanks. My original intention for this post was to show people how powerful a Spartan 4 is, but then i figured why not quantify the rest. I found an interview with Frank that showed 4's are roughly as physically powerful as a 2 when they are in armor. Thats why its an equal to/greater than sign. The edge the 2's have over the 4's is mental rather than physical when in armor.

Yep, you pretty much sum it up for me. I don't really have much to add... well what about the gel layer impact by the Spartan armor? I haven't seen any information relating to impact resistance by GEN2 armor, but judging by how more advanced it is it's most likely to be be nearly on-par with GEN1. This may be completely irrelevant, but I'm prone to going off on a limb like that. lol

For the most part, I've seen 5 different impacts in the games. There may be more though.

1. In Reach where Noble 6 was thrown from a Corvette, and landed on Reach. From the looks of things he sustained minimal damage besides a limp (maybe some other things as well), but by the time he enters New Alexandria he's fine.

2. In Halo 2, where Chief lands on the... ship thing (The Frigate's name escapes me) after arming the Covenant bomb. He acts perfectly fine after that.

3. In Halo 3, where Chief breaks off from the Forerunner Dreadnought, and crashes into an African jungle. From a concept art (and I think in game) it looks like Chief used a piece of metal to either A: Attempt to lessen the heat from entering orbit, or B: Actually using it as both a shield against the heat, and then again when landing. Unlike Noble 6, who's suit didn't lock up (from my knowledge), Chief's did. Presumably he was knocked out, but after his suit was unlocked he got up without any sign of fatigue. This does not mean he didn't sustain damage that we didn't see though.

4. In Halo 4, where after falling away from the FuD, he hits a piece of Ship Junk, and then proceeds to crash into Requiem's inner planet. From the look of it he got knocked out, but quickly got up like nothing happened.

5. Again in Halo 4. This time after the Didact was released. When the inner beacon/core/thing started to become unstable, he decide to jump for it, and land on the inner shell of the Planet (from what I remember). This time though you can see the impact actually caused a huge crater. Chief get's knocked out, but get's up afterward acting pretty normal.

Judging from these examples, and you're analysis of the Spartan IV armor, I think it's safe to say that GEN2 armor could probably hold up against a heavy impact. (sorry if some of this makes 0 sense, or if I sound like I disregard information you just posted. I tend to make things complicated real quick).

Welcome to the forums by the way! :)

• Like 1

Yep, you pretty much sum it up for me. I don't really have much to add... well what about the gel layer impact by the Spartan armor? I haven't seen any information relating to impact resistance by GEN2 armor, but judging by how more advanced it is it's most likely to be be nearly on-par with GEN1. This may be completely irrelevant, but I'm prone to going off on a limb like that. lol

For the most part, I've seen 5 different impacts in the games. There may be more though.

1. In Reach where Noble 6 was thrown from a Corvette, and landed on Reach. From the looks of things he sustained minimal damage besides a limp (maybe some other things as well), but by the time he enters New Alexandria he's fine.

2. In Halo 2, where Chief lands on the... ship thing (The Frigate's name escapes me) after arming the Covenant bomb. He acts perfectly fine after that.

3. In Halo 3, where Chief breaks off from the Forerunner Dreadnought, and crashes into an African jungle. From a concept art (and I think in game) it looks like Chief used a piece of metal to either A: Attempt to lessen the heat from entering orbit, or B: Actually using it as both a shield against the heat, and then again when landing. Unlike Noble 6, who's suit didn't lock up (from my knowledge), Chief's did. Presumably he was knocked out, but after his suit was unlocked he got up without any sign of fatigue. This does not mean he didn't sustain damage that we didn't see though.

4. In Halo 4, where after falling away from the FuD, he hits a piece of Ship Junk, and then proceeds to crash into Requiem's inner planet. From the look of it he got knocked out, but quickly got up like nothing happened.

5. Again in Halo 4. This time after the Didact was released. When the inner beacon/core/thing started to become unstable, he decide to jump for it, and land on the inner shell of the Planet (from what I remember). This time though you can see the impact actually caused a huge crater. Chief get's knocked out, but get's up afterward acting pretty normal.

Judging from these examples, and you're analysis of the Spartan IV armor, I think it's safe to say that GEN2 armor could probably hold up against a heavy impact. (sorry if some of this makes 0 sense, or if I sound like I disregard information you just posted. I tend to make things complicated real quick).

Welcome to the forums by the way! :)

Thanks. Its all good. From what Franky said in the interview, Gen 2 is "stronger" than Gen 1 armor, so i think its safe to assume that it can either take the same amount of punishment, or much more. I'm leaning toward the latter. 

I saw a post that was pretty much word for word this over on Halo Archive and I can't remember who posted it there. Was it you? If not, stop plagiarizing. 

Edit: Yes it was. Nevermind, I just checked ^-^

Edited by BaconShelf

While I think individually Spartan II's are likely the strongest, I think as a whole Spartan IV's are the best. They have the technology, they have the numbers, they have the training, and most importantly they got that personality.*guy wearing shades and flicking his finger before pointing at you emote*

While I think individually Spartan II's are likely the strongest, I think as a whole Spartan IV's are the best. They have the technology, they have the numbers, they have the training, and most importantly they got that personality.*guy wearing shades and flicking his finger before pointing at you emote*

That was the point to the Gen 2 armor. It was the equalizing factor. I agree. When you have 'nigh' Spartan 2 quality Soldiers that can be mass produced in large numbers, i think i'd go for that. No offense to the Spartan 2's, there's just to little of them.

I saw a post that was pretty much word for word this over on Halo Archive and I can't remember who posted it there. Was it you? If not, stop plagiarizing. 

Edit: Yes it was. Nevermind, I just checked ^-^

Its all good.

^

Spartan fours are no where near Spartans Twos level. :)

As Frank O'Connor said. Think about all of the physical feats that have been done by a Spartan 2 in Gen 1 armor and then place them on a Spartan IV in Gen 2 armor.  They are closer to the Spartan 2's then you and many other people think. On top of that they are mass produced. Why would you not go for the IV's?

As Frank O'Connor said. Think about all of the physical feats that have been done by a Spartan 2 in Gen 1 armor and then place them on a Spartan IV in Gen 2 armor.  They are closer to the Spartan 2's then you and many other people think. On top of that they are mass produced. Why would you not go for the IV's?

the main advantage a II would have over a IV is the fact that the II's were indoctrinated and trained from a very young age whilst the IV's that aren't from the III's and IIs' are coming from ODST and Marine backgrounds that have had less intense training than the II's

To be honest I think spartan IV's lack one thing, experience, don't get me wrong.

Spartan II's and III's are accustomed from childhood to being a soldier and being a spartan at a young age.

As we know humans function on subconsious levels in dangerous situations, letting our reflexes kick in.

Spartan IV's are chosen uppon their service record, usually ODST or outstanding marines get picked, these soldiers have been normal since the beginning of their career and most likely still act accordingly to their experience.

you can see this in Spartan Ops, when they all take cover from incoming fire and they are impressed when one of them hijacks a banshee.

They're not underpowered compared to Spartan III's or II's but in terms of experience and making use of their newfound abillities I think they are.

the main advantage a II would have over a IV is the fact that the II's were indoctrinated and trained from a very young age whilst the IV's that aren't from the III's and IIs' are coming from ODST and Marine backgrounds that have had less intense training than the II's

You have to keep in mind, ODST training is just about as brutal as Spartan 2 training. And i'm not making that up either. I agree about the Marines though. 

To be honest I think spartan IV's lack one thing, experience, don't get me wrong.

Spartan II's and III's are accustomed from childhood to being a soldier and being a spartan at a young age.

As we know humans function on subconsious levels in dangerous situations, letting our reflexes kick in.

Spartan IV's are chosen uppon their service record, usually ODST or outstanding marines get picked, these soldiers have been normal since the beginning of their career and most likely still act accordingly to their experience.

you can see this in Spartan Ops, when they all take cover from incoming fire and they are impressed when one of them hijacks a banshee.

They're not underpowered compared to Spartan III's or II's but in terms of experience and making use of their newfound abillities I think they are.

I see what your saying. They still think like how they were before augmentations. Maybe so. In my opinion they are ahead of the Spartan 3's and behind the Spartan 2's, because of their thought process in comparison.

You have to keep in mind, ODST training is just about as brutal as Spartan 2 training. And i'm not making that up either. I agree about the Marines though. 

Really?

Or are you ignoring the years that the Spartan-II's were kidnapped as children and forced to train? Spartan II training is far more brutalizing - they literally kidnapped 5-7 year olds and forced them into training routines for 18> year olds who have passed the physical examinations to sign up for the military. 

Really?

Or are you ignoring the years that the Spartan-II's were kidnapped as children and forced to train? Spartan II training is far more brutalizing - they literally kidnapped 5-7 year olds and forced them into training routines for 18> year olds who have passed the physical examinations to sign up for the military. 

Yes, Really. I'm not ignoring it, i'm just saying that ODST training is pretty much just as intense. The effect it has on someone is a different story.

First of all, I'd just like to say that it's Spartan-I, Spartan-II, Spartan-III, and Spartan-IV. Roman Numerals are used.

Now about your opinion, I strongly disagree with one point, there is no way in hell that a Spartan-IV would beat a Spartan-III. I didn't read over everything because most of this info you posted about Spartans is common knowledge to me. Spartan-IIIs have more experience than Spartan-IVs, like what Coldfreeze was saying. They are also augmented, now these augmentations are what can give them the upper hand here. I am aware of the augmentations of Spartan-IVs, but the Spartan-IIIs had more effective augmentations which stacked with their training, especially the Spartan-IIIs of Gamma Company. Spartan-IVs lack discipline, and more importantly, determination. Spartan-IIIs are the most determined Spartan class to date, even more than the Spartan-IIs and that's a fact. Spartan-IVs aren't anywhere as well trained, and haven't been training as long. Spartan-IIIs were put under rougher conditions and are more capable overall.

So about the training of ODSTs and Spartan-IIs, ODSTs have it tough, but I'm with JL and Connor Kenway on this one. Spartan-IIs were taken at the age of 6 and expected to run a mile none stop on their first day, more than once. They were scared, hungry and thirsty. They had no choice but to carry on. They had more intense training and started from a much younger age. Spartan-IIs are also far more intelligent. They were also trained mentally, not only physically. Lets not go off-topic with ODSTs now though.

Edited by Blake Belladonna

First of all, I'd just like to say that it's Spartan-I, Spartan-II, Spartan-III, and Spartan-IV. Roman Numerals are used.

Roman numerals don't have to be used.

Now about your opinion, I strongly disagree with one point, there is no way in hell that a Spartan-IV would beat a Spartan-III. I didn't read over everything because most of this info you posted about Spartans is common knowledge to me. Spartan-IIIs have more experience than Spartan-IVs, like what Coldfreeze was saying. They are also augmented, now these augmentations are what can give them the upper hand here. I am aware of the augmentations of Spartan-IVs, but the Spartan-IIIs had more effective augmentations which stacked with their training, especially the Spartan-IIIs of Gamma Company. Proof: lack discipline, and more importantly, determination. Spartan-IIIs are the most determined Spartan class to date, even more than the Spartan-IIs and that's a fact. Spartan-IVs aren't anywhere as well trained, and haven't been training as long. Spartan-IIIs were put under rougher conditions and are more capable overall.

I think you should read over everything just in case there is something you might have missed. Actually, since the IV's survived the Human covenant War, they have more experience. A good 3/4ths of the 3's died in the human covenant war. There training was much more effective than the 2's, which in turn makes it more effective than the ODST's. However, it was for a much shorter time. The Spartan IV program happened 32 years after the Spartan 3 program. Its very safe to assume that the IV's augmentations have advancements the the 3's augmentations didn't have. Maybe if the 3's were given time to grow up they would be a match for a 4 or 2, but not in their 12 year old bodies. They would also have to be given MJOLNIR. 

So about the training of ODSTs and Spartan-IIs, ODSTs have it tough, but I'm with JL and Connor Kenway on this one. Spartan-IIs were taken at the age of 6 and expected to run a mile none stop on their first day, more than once. They were scared, hungry and thirsty. They had no choice but to carry on. They had more intense training and started from a much younger age. Spartan-IIs are also far more intelligent. They were also trained mentally, not only physically. Lets not go off-topic with ODSTs now though.

Again, the training was pretty much just as intense. Spartan 2's are more intelligent because they received that augmentation. The effects it has on you is a different story. How is it off-topic if most Spartan IV's were originally ODST's?

Roman numerals don't have to be used.

I think you should read over everything just in case there is something you might have missed. Actually, since the IV's survived the Human covenant War, they have more experience. A good 3/4ths of the 3's died in the human covenant war. There training was much more effective than the 2's, which in turn makes it more effective than the ODST's. However, it was for a much shorter time. The Spartan IV program happened 32 years after the Spartan 3 program. Its very safe to assume that the IV's augmentations have advancements the the 3's augmentations didn't have. Maybe if the 3's were given time to grow up they would be a match for a 4 or 2, but not in their 12 year old bodies. They would also have to be given MJOLNIR. 

Again, the training was pretty much just as intense. Spartan 2's are more intelligent because they received that augmentation. The effects it has on you is a different story. How is it off-topic if most Spartan IV's were originally ODST's?

Roman Numerals are used when referring to Spartan classes.

The Spartan-IIIs had tougher augmentations that made them superior to Spartan-IVs. Proof: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Project_CHRYSANTHEMUM Not all Spartan-IVs were ODSTs, and of the ones that were ODSTs, not all survived the war. Don't forget about my point of discipline and determination. Spartan-IIIs now (2557/2558) are older than just 12. They were also given Mark V MJLONIR Armour The Fall of Reach.

You just say it was more intense without evidence of it. I gave my evidence, if you want to attempt to prove me wrong, give yours. Spartan-IIs were not more intelligent because of their augmentations. Spartan-IIs were genetically 'perfect' in first place. I wasn't discussing how Spartan-IVs formerly being ODSTs is off-topic, I stated that discussing the differences between the training of Spartan-IIs and ODSTs was off-topic to the title of this thread.

Spartan II were made to run a mile at the age of four......

Odst training was no where near that bad.... was any Odsts asked to run a mile at the age of four ?

No because you can not sign up at four years of age. :)

Here is a quote from Halo nation....

The SPARTAN-IIIs were designed to be better trained, cheaper, and expendable. They would be trained in companies of 300 to 330 at a time, and then sent on suicide missions that the UNSC could not accomplish even with the elite Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.

Odst training was no where near that bad.... was any Odsts asked to run a mile at the age of four ?

The SPARTAN-IIIs were designed to be better trained, cheaper, and expendable. They would be trained in companies of 300 to 330 at a time, and then sent on suicide missions that the UNSC could not accomplish even with the elite Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.

Again, training is almost just as intense, it also doesn't hurt the conscience when 18+ year old's are going through it rather than having 6 year old's do it. And again, effects will differ depending on the individual. Have we not already established that the 3's had better training than the ODST's and the 2's? The Spartan 2's trainer and a Spartan 2 himself made sure of that. Also, those ODST's were never augmented. Its talking about prior to the Spartan IV program.

Roman Numerals are used when referring to Spartan classes.

Sure, i'll change it if it bothers you. 

The Spartan-IIIs had tougher augmentations that made them superior to Spartan-IVs. Proof: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Project_CHRYSANTHEMUM Not all Spartan-IVs were ODSTs, and of the ones that were ODSTs, not all survived the war. Don't forget about my point of discipline and determination. Spartan-IIIs now (2557/2558) are older than just 12. They were also given Mark V MJLONIR Armour The Fall of Reach.

That doesn't prove anything. Also, most of the Spartan IV augmentations are more than likely derived from the Spartan 3 program. Which isn't illogical since its 3 decades later. I said most IV's were composed of ODST's.  No, only the members of Noble team were given MJOLNIR armor. 

You just say it was more intense without evidence of it. I gave my evidence, if you want to attempt to prove me wrong, give yours. Spartan-IIs were not more intelligent because of their augmentations. Spartan-IIs were genetically 'perfect' in first place. I wasn't discussing how Spartan-IVs formerly being ODSTs is off-topic, I stated that discussing the differences between the training of Spartan-IIs and ODSTs was off-topic to the title of this thread.

I never said it was more intense. I said it was pretty much just as intense. Nothing for me to prove wrong, since i never said it was more intense. I was just saying that it was nearly on par with Spartan II training. Actually, yes, there augmentations made them more intelligent. You don't have to be genetically perfect to be a smart individual. On a side note, you think Chief calculated the gravity he was standing in with a normal brain? Before his augmentations, Chief wasn't that good at math.

Again, i wouldn't consider it off-topic, since a lot of Spartan IV's were previously ODST's. Thats how certain Spartan IV's are trained.

Now I'll go ahead on a limb here, but Spartan-IV's have better augmentations than Spartan-III's, but Spartan-III's have more time to get adjusted to it and their bodies are more in "sync" with these augmentations.

Now Spartan-II's are unique in several ways: 

1. Experience
  2. Genetically perfect for said augmentations

Spartan-III's are, to put it bluntly, cannonfodder, humanity needed spartans and fast, developing augmentations with a higher chance of succes, allowing them shrug of any failed augmentations as necesary sacrifice.

Spartan-IV's however are made to replace, the ODST's and have almost no failing rate with augmentations. They are just as strong as the other spartans, but lack the experience of a lifetime of war. Now some marines actually didn't actively participate in the ending days of the war, so I can safely say that spartan-IV's are weaker in terms of experience and augmentation than spartan-II's and Spartan-III's.

This was actually when they were six. And they had to run that mile many, many times.

Again, training is almost just as intense, it also doesn't hurt the conscience when 18+ year old's are going through it rather than having 6 year old's do it. And again, effects will differ depending on the individual. Have we not already established that the 3's had better training than the ODST's and the 2's? The Spartan 2's trainer and a Spartan 2 himself made sure of that. Also, those ODST's were never augmented. Its talking about prior to the Spartan IV program.

Sure, i'll change it if it bothers you. 

That doesn't prove anything. Also, most of the Spartan IV augmentations are more than likely derived from the Spartan 3 program. Which isn't illogical since its 3 decades later. I said most IV's were composed of ODST's.  No, only the members of Noble team were given MJOLNIR armor. 

I never said it was more intense. I said it was pretty much just as intense. Nothing for me to prove wrong, since i never said it was more intense. I was just saying that it was nearly on par with Spartan II training. Actually, yes, there augmentations made them more intelligent. You don't have to be genetically perfect to be a smart individual. On a side note, you think Chief calculated the gravity he was standing in with a normal brain? Before his augmentations, Chief wasn't that good at math.

Again, i wouldn't consider it off-topic, since a lot of Spartan IV's were previously ODST's. Thats how certain Spartan IV's are trained.

As Caboose showed, Spartan-IIIs were trained to be better. Their training was unique and more effective than the Spartan-IVs because it was tougher. The Spartan-IIIs were ready for anything and didn't have anywhere near as many emotions as Spartan-IVs would. You say it doesn't prove anything, but maybe it would if you actually check Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Company's augmentations, especially Gamma Company's. They are better overall than Spartan-IVs in pretty much every factor.

I see your point about the augmentations for intelligence with the Spartan-IIs, and you are correct, but they were stilled trained very well mentally as well as physically. Most of their intelligence was taught to them, not augmented into their brains. The Chief could calculate easily because of his Helmet's Visor and he was trained with this part of Physics.

No, the numbers did not at all bother me, I was just saying so.

About only Noble Team having MJOLNIR Mark-V armour, I'm confident that you're wrong about that. Last time I read, all Spartan-IIIs were issued MJLONIR Mark-IV Armour during the Fall of Reach to support the war effort. Although SPI Armour can be useful because of it's camouflage ability, it's still detectable and not as good when you are found by your enemy. If I were to put Fireteam Majestic in Halo 4 against Noble Team in Halo: Reach, who do you think will win? (Take away any Member of Noble Team to balance the number) I'm sure that even if you take away Noble 6, Noble team will still win.

Well you still haven't thrown a point back at me as to why the ODST's training is on par with the Spartan-IIs. You can still prove me wrong because I think that the Spartan-IIs have more intense, rougher, and tougher training. I gave my evidence about that on the last page, now give me yours if you would like to continue.

Note: I'm not trying to sound aggressive or anything, I'm just countering anything I disagree with.

Now I'll go ahead on a limb here, but Spartan-IV's have better augmentations than Spartan-III's, but Spartan-III's have more time to get adjusted to it and their bodies are more in "sync" with these augmentations.

Now Spartan-II's are unique in several ways: 

1. Experience
  2. Genetically perfect for said augmentations

Spartan-III's are, to put it bluntly, cannonfodder, humanity needed spartans and fast, developing augmentations with a higher chance of succes, allowing them shrug of any failed augmentations as necesary sacrifice.

Spartan-IV's however are made to replace, the ODST's and have almost no failing rate with augmentations. They are just as strong as the other spartans, but lack the experience of a lifetime of war. Now some marines actually didn't actively participate in the ending days of the war, so I can safely say that spartan-IV's are weaker in terms of experience and augmentation than spartan-II's and Spartan-III's.

This was a pretty good summation except for the ODST part. the Spartan IV's were made to replace the 2's. Since only 1 active Spartan 2 was still around when they were created. Also, i'm pretty sure the surviving Spartan 3's of gamma company were never deployed. The surviving members of Gamma company were given orders to deploy, but i don't think they did. I wouldn't say they are weaker in terms of augmentations. Also if Gamma company were to survive, they would not have as much experience as someone who has fought for years, since they were going to deploy a couple months before the Human-Covenant war ended.

This was actually when they were six. And they had to run that mile many, many times.

As Caboose showed, Spartan-IIIs were trained to be better. Their training was unique and more effective than the Spartan-IVs because it was tougher. The Spartan-IIIs were ready for anything and didn't have anywhere near as many emotions as Spartan-IVs would. You say it doesn't prove anything, but maybe it would if you actually check Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Company's augmentations, especially Gamma Company's. They are better overall than Spartan-IVs in pretty much every factor.

Their training is also better than the Spartan 2's. We established this already. Again, Alpha and Beta companies augmentations don't prove anything. Spartan IV augmentations were more than likely derived from that. The mutagen Gamma company received would not normally be given to the 3's. Kurt was just upset that his 3's were cannon fodder.

I see your point about the augmentations for intelligence with the Spartan-IIs, and you are correct, but they were stilled trained very well mentally as well as physically. Most of their intelligence was taught to them, not augmented into their brains. The Chief could calculate easily because of his Helmet's Visor and he was trained with this part of Physics.

Except for the fact that Chief was not in his armor when he calculated that. It was not because of his armor's visor. What i'm saying is that the augmentations allows for him to recall just about anything he learned and process it much faster than any human could.

No, the numbers did not at all bother me, I was just saying so.

About only Noble Team having MJOLNIR Mark-V armour, I'm confident that you're wrong about that. Last time I read, all Spartan-IIIs were issued MJLONIR Mark-IV Armour during the Fall of Reach to support the war effort. Although SPI Armour can be useful because of it's camouflage ability, it's still detectable and not as good when you are found by your enemy.

If I were to put Fireteam Majestic in Halo 4 against Noble Team in Halo: Reach, who do you think will win? (Take away any Member of Noble Team to balance the number) I'm sure that even if you take away Noble 6, Noble team will still win.

Its all good.

I have never ready anything about that. I'm doubtful of that. Unless, you know where you got that from?

Actually, i'd say Majestic might be a little better off because of their Gen 2 armor. If it were Fireteam Crimson against Noble team, i'd say that 4 Noble Six's(so-to-speak) could demolish Noble team. Give Noble team Gen 2 armor, then yes, i'd say they could beat Majestic. Not as bad as you think though.

Well you still haven't thrown a point back at me as to why the ODST's training is on par with the Spartan-IIs. You can still prove me wrong because I think that the Spartan-IIs have more intense, rougher, and tougher training. I gave my evidence about that on the last page, now give me yours if you would like to continue.

Note: I'm not trying to sound aggressive or anything, I'm just countering anything I disagree with.

I said pretty much just as intense. I was never trying to say it was directly on par intensity. I was just trying to bring it to your attention that's its up their with that kind of intensity. 

Its all good.

^

There is more than one Spartan II around. :)

Chief , Fred , Kelly , Linda.... these ones come into my head but I am pretty sure there is at least seven If not more.

I meant when the Spartan IV's were created, only 1 Spartan 2 was active. Which is why they made the Spartan IV program. Other Spartan 2's didn't appear until later.