You know what would really get me pumped for MC collection?

Hey guys, so Halo was my first big console/fps game that I played. 

Halo 2 was my first online experience with anything other than Diablo 2....

And what made Halo 2 so special to me, so dear to me, something that has made me love the Halo series for so long....

Was the community.

I know this is said a lot. But I don't think people do a very good job of explaining. It's not like it is now. Everything is laid out before you. We went on an honor system when we played Zombies. If you die, change your color and join the zombie team. When you got sick of running and gunning, you could always pop open your friends list and find a custom lobby for games like Zombies, or glitching. It wasn't hard to find people with the same interests as you. Now, on to glitching. Superbouncing, or other fun activities were available as something to do when you were just sick of focusing intently on getting some headshots. Glitching needed communication, and it was always exciting trying something new. Or showing some new friends some really cool ones I knew of. "butterflying" to the top of a building was always such an effort to get to the top. You and whoever you were partnered with built a friendship in those moments. Working together, really desperately wanting to reach the highest points. It didn't really effect the multiplayer either. Yes, people could superbounce to get to areas that you wouldn't normally be able to get to. But it wasn't hard to grab a sniper and pick them from their perch. I was a lot more motivated at the start of this thread, so I'm gonna end it here.

I would really like to see some videos from someone at 343i of superbounces, or getting out of the map.... or ramming someone with the wraith when they are in a ghost and send them flying to the top of the map. Just anything cool. I am not interested in the graphics comparison, as I will like it anyway. Can we see some clips of you guys doing some glitches? Or at least a superbounce... if you're feeling up to it, maybe a megabounce. It will feel good being able to combo those together and fly through the air. I promise you guys will have fun! I can even pick some out for you, and find youtube videos for you guys.. or tell you what I can remember. :)

Well first off we are not the actual 343industries. We are just a community forum.

I do agree with you, I would like to see some of those glitches and what nots come back. As long as they don't interfere with the multiplayer why not add it? I can think of plenty of games you can play with just the glitches you listed.

Well first off we are not the actual 343industries. We are just a community forum.

I do agree with you, I would like to see some of those glitches and what nots come back. As long as they don't interfere with the multiplayer why not add it? I can think of plenty of games you can play with just the glitches you listed.

Oh, I see >_>

If you are really looking to contact 343i then your best bet is to head over to waypoint.com as that is their official website. That being said they occasionally have people looking around here so it might be seen all the same.

Oh and while those things created for some amusing games, they broke the game itself. In a separate playlist I could see them being around but in all honesty they broke gameplay so badly that I couldn't understand how people could play the game.

If you are really looking to contact 343i then your best bet is to head over to waypoint.com as that is their official website. That being said they occasionally have people looking around here so it might be seen all the same.

Oh and while those things created for some amusing games, they broke the game itself. In a separate playlist I could see them being around but in all honesty they broke gameplay so badly that I couldn't understand how people could play the game.

Can you elaborate on that? None of them were game breaking.... The rocket/sword flying across the map was a little unfair, but you had to get the rockets and sword which wasn't easy. And it was fixed relatively early.