2 Years on 343i Community Forum!

VinWarrior

We are the ones that should be thanking you Edward. 

Although times were tough at the start, you stayed with us and even received a spot on staff!  

Thank you for sticking around and making the Forum an even better place!

So thank you, not just from me, but from everyone here for sticking around and making the Forum an outstanding place for all.

Here's to another brilliant 2 years!

-Halo 5 follower  

• Like 1

Look Buddy...

Happy anniversary.

Like H5F said, you work your heart out for this site, and you should be the one being thanked right now. You have had an unbelievable positive impact on this site with the great things you do. You have made this place 5x better, not just because of what you do, but because of who you are. Your presence here will never go unnoticed and unappreciated.

As I said before, happy anniversary, and here's to many more down the road. Cheers! :cheers: (I'll be joining you in that 2-year club pretty soon! :D)

• Like 2

You've really done a wonderful job with news since

I've been here, so thanks for keeping everyone in-

formed!!! Congratulations on two years, and kudos

to you for achieving your forum dreams! Good luck

on your future endeavors in the real world as well(:!

• Like 1

Congratulations on two years Edward Kenway! You've contributed in just about every area a member can and have posted news articles religiously, it's incredible to see a member who puts their mind to something, sticks with it, and finally accomplishes what they set out to do. I'd like to think that you've done that, and hope you continue to set your goals high above the average member.

Now, who's ready to PARTAAAYYYY?? :fun:

P.S. I don't know if I can still ask questions but...

Do you have any new ideas in the making that we may see before your 3-year post? C:

P.P.S. Congrats again!

• Like 1

Edward, you've been a great friend throught the months that we have known each other. I'm glad that we got to know each other. RIP.

wait what? this isn't a funeral? ah. my apologies.

Congrats on the two years! You have really been a friend to me and I wish you the best in the rest of your career here. Again Congrats.

• Like 1