Mafia Returns

Detective and Medic have sent their PMs. If the Mafians finalize their plan of action before the 48 hour mark, the post will be up early. This system will carry over to all night phases, so the players do not wait around doing nothing when all the decisions have already be made. As of yet, the Mafians have not chosen to go this route.

Daytime phases, however, cannot be shortened, for obvious reasons.

You could have deleted it........

I ain't trusting anyone for my life 

I COULD have deleted it, but all in all that sounds excruciatingly counterproductive and generally that would mean I'm using the host.

Why do you only show us 8 of your 29 PM's?

I COULD show you the 21 other PM's, but that consists of 2 mod PM's, 5 Mafia 1.0 PM's, 12 Mafia 2.0 PM's and 10 TSO343i.org PM's. Could I be hiding something? Yes. Can I force you to PM me? No. What I can do, however, is help flip the table against the Mafians in this game and you very well aren't helping at all.

I COULD have deleted it, but all in all that sounds excruciatingly counterproductive and generally that would mean I'm using the host.

I COULD show you the 21 other PM's, but that consists of 2 mod PM's, 5 Mafia 1.0 PM's, 12 Mafia 2.0 PM's and 10 TSO343i.org PM's. Could I be hiding something? Yes. Can I force you to PM me? No. What I can do, however, is help flip the table against the Mafians in this game and you very well aren't helping at all.

Nobody can be sure who is helping at all

Guys why don't we all just take JLs idea. That way we might have a chance. I still think he's one of the mafia though...... 

Which is why I request a PM from people.

-Note-

The person who DOES die from a Mafia in round one? Since you're basically gonna be confirmed innocent, Medic and Detective should PM you.

BTW how does that person know which one's the medic and detective? Once they reveal themselves they'll be easy kill. 

Guys why don't we all just take JLs idea. That way we might have a chance. I still think he's one of the mafia though...... 

BTW how does that person know which one's the medic and detective? Once they reveal themselves they'll be easy kill. 

They're revealing it in PM to a person who is confirmed to be innocent. To the Mafians, nothing has changed. They know no intel.

You want proof ? Here is proof.

Everyone here knows I don't have photoshop and have little knowledge of it. :)

http://343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_127272.png

The mafia 4.0 pm you can see is from Connor claiming he is a civilian.

Edited by Caboose the Ace

You want proof ? Here is proof.

Everyone here knows I don't have photoshop and have little knowledge of it. :)

http://343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_127272.png

The mafia 4.0 pm you can see if from Connor claiming he is a civilian.

Why is there a bunch of white stuff then

And why.....didn't.....you......put the image in your post, and instead made a link.

hmmmmmm

spicious'

EDIT: Can we please not all drop our inbox's into the thread and decreasing the size of the suspect lists the mafians have for detec and medic

Edited by Meteor Storm

1 I cannot post images or have any other text than white on my computer

2 What other stuff would I be hiding there ? No pms can be stored there ?

You are the one acting suspicious. :)

1. Nonetheless you can still post an image. DURR

2. I don't know. Why is there a bunch of white stuff instead of a plain screenshot? Hmmm?

I distrust anybody who puts white stuff on their images.

Bnus also produced a valid PM screenshot back when we were mafia in the second game.

It can be photoshopped, so I'm going to take it with a grain of salt.

And I can do it again :troll:

Remember I could also do it for other people too..... in the exchange for....information.