Is it true?!?!

343 Guilty Spark

I have heard from legitimate sources that the Halo 3 game will stay up for a long time. Fact is, the Halo 2 game should be brought back. There should always be a choice of playing each game. We have put billions of dollars into each one, especially H2 and H3, and deserve the opportunity to go back and play them. Don't quote me any numbers, I just don't care about that fact. Of course I still believe my first girl friend should let me call her late at night for a "booty call" too! lol!

• 2 weeks later...

No it's not true at all. Just a silly rumor started by the fact that Halo 2's 'servers' were shut down. The only reason you can't play Halo 2 online anymore was because the original xbox servers were shut down, not Halo 2's 'servers'. You won't be able to play Halo 3 online when MS decides to shut down the 360's servers. So don't panic. Halo 3 won't get it's throat cut quite yet.

I have heard from legitimate sources that the Halo 3 game will stay up for a long time. Fact is, the Halo 2 game should be brought back. There should always be a choice of playing each game. We have put billions of dollars into each one, especially H2 and H3, and deserve the opportunity to go back and play them. Don't quote me any numbers, I just don't care about that fact. Of course I still believe my first girl friend should let me call her late at night for a "booty call" too! lol!

halo 2 was shut down because all games on the original xbox online was shut down, including halo 2 :;(

P.S. i agree with her letting you "booty call" LOLZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember getting a free 800 microsoft points when they turned got rid of Halo 2 online, I got a message from XbL saying something similar to "As a trusted Halo fan, you will receive 800 microsoft points for us shutting down Halo 2"

I remember getting a free 800 microsoft points when they turned got rid of Halo 2 online, I got a message from XbL saying something similar to "As a trusted Halo fan, you will receive 800 microsoft points for us shutting down Halo 2"

You mentioned in the shout box earlier that your account was "banned" for no reason. I don't suppose these xbl people said that they needed your email and password to make this transaction, did they?

You mentioned in the shout box earlier that your account was "banned" for no reason. I don't suppose these xbl people said that they needed your email and password to make this transaction, did they?

No no that was a realllllly old account! It got randomly banned as soon as I switched it to 360. It wasn't that big of a deal though. This 800 MP was on this account, or maybe it was 400. Anyways, they sent me a code for it in another message and the message was sent by "Xbox Live"

I should really try to get in touch with someon on the Live end of halo 2. Fact is, I would be overjoyed if I was able to use an app that could stream a Live style server for 360, that Halo 2 could use to play on. I got the horsepower and bandwidth for it, so I guess it's just a matter of finding out what type of server resource files I need, and if they would be willing to try to get something like this going?

• 3 months later...