Possible Bundle?

So I've been looking around the web for a few days now and I was curious, does anyone know if there is going to be a bundle that'll come out for the Master Chief Collection?  I dont own an Xbox One, but I plan on buying one soon, but if there is a bundle (like Titanfall) that will come out for the Halo 2 anniversary then I definitely want to hold off and wait to get that.

Does anyone know if this is going to be a thing or not?  Thanks

So I've been looking around the web for a few days now and I was curious, does anyone know if there is going to be a bundle that'll come out for the Master Chief Collection?  I dont own an Xbox One, but I plan on buying one soon, but if there is a bundle (like Titanfall) that will come out for the Halo 2 anniversary then I definitely want to hold off and wait to get that.

Does anyone know if this is going to be a thing or not?  Thanks

This is what i think will happen too.

If i were you, i'd wait until there's a good idea of it or not, and not buy an xbox one now.

Waiting is probably your best option, it won't kill

you to wait a few more months to know for sure

or not. That's what I'm doing! If there is a bundle

I'd much rather buy the whole thing(:

I think there will just because the Halo franchise is Mcrsofts' baby and based on the release of every halo from 3 and on there's been a special bundle xbox console to go with each release. So if that pattern is anything to go off of I'd say I'm about 75% sure they'll release an Xbox One bundle with it. And that makes me a little mad because I bought mine on day one and I won't shell out another 400-500 for a new console. Would be pointless.

Yeah, i agree with the guy at Gamestop... In ALL of these bundle editions, the game is a virtual copy of the game and not the physical disc, so if they kept to the pattern, you would just have the virtual copy and that would be a pretty big download seeing as it has 4 games and that new super complicated (according to 343i) interface. 

Like others have said though, there is no harm in waiting as there is nothing out there right now that is a must buy on XB1. Hopefully they will release a statement on this soon and everyone will know for sure.