Will Halo 5 actually feel like a Halo?

Hoffman212

It may just be me, but I didn't enjoy Halo 4 as much as the originals. It really didn't feel like a Halo to me. The only thing I can do is hope Halo 5 is better. (If Halo 5 turns out like Halo 4 my friends and I are going to burn our copies of Halo 4 and 5 and convince ourselves Chief dies at the end of Halo 3)

I am not sure anybody here particularly cares if you destroy your copies of Halo 4 and 5 if you decide it doesn't feel like Halo. I could be wrong, I don't speak for anybody else but myself.

That being said your "feeling" about it being Halo is irrelevant to every one else, and the series for that matter. It has Halo on the title there for it is Halo. You not enjoying it doesn't make it any less Halo.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It may just be me, but I didn't enjoy Halo 4 as much as the originals. It really didn't feel like a Halo to me. The only thing I can do is hope Halo 5 is better. (If Halo 5 turns out like Halo 4 my friends and I are going to burn our copies of Halo 4 and 5 and convince ourselves Chief dies at the end of Halo 3)

i agree they changed so many things in halo 4, the weapon sounds, chiefs armor and these stupid promethian things

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Thread locked, please do not revive dead threads.