TGFW Faction sign up thread!

Buns

jgIoWW7.jpg

It is time to pick your side!  Will you fight for the freedom loving rebels or power hungry republic?

​If you haven't already viewed the announcement thread please check it out. here. It will answer a bunch of your questions: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/35420-the-great-forum-war-has-begun/?p=321794

The following is some knowledge and descriptions about the factions. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Factions:

General Discussion Republic - A  militaristic empire that uses Forerunner technology to crush all insurrectionists opposition and reclaim all human colonies in the name of Earth as well as benefit the lives of all who live in their Republic.

Offbeat Syndicate - Power for the people! They just want their planets and star systems left alone and will fight for their freedom at whatever cost. They are the strongest insurrectionists group and offer an immense challenge for the GDR. They plan on using the Forerunner technology to aid them in their war effort and help improve the lives of poor colonies. 

Each faction is controlled by 4 commanders which influence things such as what to spend their hard earned faction points on, the propaganda, and other small faction things. You will know the truth of the 8 commanders in the coming days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now there isn't much left to say except just post down below and say what faction you would like to be in! Please remember that while preference is 100% taken into consideration at the end of the day we must make both teams equal in number to assure teams during playdates are equal, but we(mostly RSRs top hat skillz) will do our best to put you on the faction of your choice!

If you want to be a mercenary for hire you must be a good player + PM me. We can talk it out.

Now before you sign up take a moment to discover who are the commanders for each faction and their faction logo!

Offbeat Syndicate

Logo-eca.png

Bnus

Drizzy_Dan

Ledgend1221

Maestro

General Discussion Republic

o8585f.jpg

BeckoningZebra1

Total Mayh3m(SiberianHuskyY)

Unease P34nut

Church

Faction sign ups end on June 26th.

You will be notified of what faction on the same day or a day afterwards.

Also great news! The first TGFW event will be hosted on June 28th at around 4pm EST. More details will be announced soon so don't go rustling your jimmies yet!

If you have any questions feel free to ask below

Don't forget there will also be an awesome reward that comes with being part of the event!

• Like 7

Ah but this is not just one Event.

It's a war...

My mistake, this war. It's...it's going to be rough, terrible infact. It's going to be brutal the blood of many a man or woman will be spilled but in the end it will all have a meaning.

Woah that was deep haha ;).

• Like 1

My mistake, this war. It's...it's going to be rough, terrible infact. It's going to be brutal the blood of many a man or woman will be spilled but in the end it will all have a meaning.

Woah that was deep haha ;).

Isn't it like totally awesome? :D

Anyway, remember OS supporters.

Casualty list 1v1's:

Mr.Biggles

Yang Xiao Long

JXZAW

Church

Coldfreeze

Therubyprincess

DeathbyFae

Mothman

JL

Caboose The Ace

Butch Flowers

Halo5willbecool

Silent Alpha

Maestro

BeckoningZebra1

Senguie

The Director

RedStarRocket91

Bnus

Those who are closest to me, out of pure kindness, may you please join the Offbeat Syndicate? I need to kill you, and I'm sure Bnus understands (So nudge them in your direction buddy).    ;)

People that need to be in Offbeat Syndicate:

-Every one of the leaders already in it

-Rue

-Twinny

-Yoshi

-Yoko

-Self Destruct 

-Sparky

-Azaxx

I think this is going well for me! 

• Like 1