Games Played on Halo 2?

Hello All,

Just was curious as to how many Halo 2 MultiPlayer games everyone has logged.

Back in the day, when this game came out, I was newly married but no kids yet. I logged somewhere around 4,500 games on two different gamertags, unfortunately for me I changed my primary gamertag, and now that info doesn't transfer from Bungie's website :wallbash:to Waypoint, which stinks.

Happy Posting

MasterChiefMEAN OUT

0. Nadda. Nil. None. Nothing.

Never played Halo until 2009 on the original Xbox. The xbox servers were still up at the time, but I never signed up for it as it was someone else's console. Now I will have my chance again this coming fall... and I'll probably rage.

Honestly, I'm more excited to be finally playing it's campaign with a good friend of mine who lives in New York. It's going to be fun.

Well considering from launch plus the H2PC one...I'd have to put my self in the low 5,000-20,000

Low? I wouldn't consider that to be low.  I do believe that if they hadn't turned off the servers for H2 on xblive I'd have a ton more games. But I never had the PC version.

Not at all.Caboose, as my partner Kills has stated, we have both been playing both H2x and H2v since there realease to current day. I play everyday at least 5-10 matches, so over the coarse of. 10 years, thats roughly 35,600 matches. Not including marathon play days.

I have no idea. XBC didn't track stats. I didn't play H2 on XBL till a few months before the servers were shut down. If I had to put a number on my matches on XBC though I'd have to say it would be around 4-6k. I was still in school at the time and played on there non stop for a little over 2 years.

• 1 month later...

Low? I wouldn't consider that to be low.  I do believe that if they hadn't turned off the servers for H2 on xblive I'd have a ton more games. But I never had the PC version.

^ I would have games on my tag if that was the case.  I would have just played H2 mainly if I could have kept it up! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe I had Halo 2 during the 2004-2007 period (that estimate may be wrong), but I didn't know what XBL was at that time so I never signed up. Of course I clocked allot of hours playing the game in Campaign, and some Splitscreen MP matches.

I didn't attempt to get an official XBL account until either 2010 or 2011 (I started playing online with Halo: Reach).