Which Multiplayer Will You Play the MOST?

Yeah, i agree that halo 2 will be the main one i play because i want to experience all of the nostalgia that i can. I miss the days when people would connect Xboxes together and play in the same room. Back when it seemed like i didn't have any worries beyond beating my friends. I also miss the level system from 2 where you have something to lose if you don't play well.

• Like 1

Yeah, i agree that halo 2 will be the main one i play because i want to experience all of the nostalgia that i can. I miss the days when people would connect Xboxes together and play in the same room. Back when it seemed like i didn't have any worries beyond beating my friends. I also miss the level system from 2 where you have something to lose if you don't play well.

out of all of these H2 is the one I've had the least amount of time playing online so I'd probably go there as the maps were great and second would be Halo CE since the PC exclusive maps are finally all on console and we all know those are the best maps 

Well considering the amount of people hoping on Halo 2 i have redacted my earlier statement and reconsidered it and decided Halo 2 will be the most logical and exciting of them all considering its reviving old memories but creating new bonds.

Halo 1.   I said 10 years ago if they put halo on xbox live I would never  have to buy another game, the day has finally come.

This is actually a factual statement.  You wouldn't have to buy another game.  Anyone who disagrees is under 20 years old and can't appreciate the greatest game to ever be released on console.  This coming from someone who's played more games on more systems than most have.

NES, Sega Master system, Sega CD, Sega 32X,  Genisis.  Neo-Geo, SNES,  Turbo Graphix, TurboDuo.....Atari Jaguar, Game Boy, Xbox original, Sega Saturn, 3DO, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Cube, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, Wii U, 360, Xbox One, PS4..... the list goes on.

I honestly could care less about any game on any of these consoles that I have played so long as halo 1 on xbox plays like LAN.  I tried to find a game that was better on all these consoles.  I really did, but they sadly didn't make the cut.

Maybe in another 10 years.

My main will be Halo 2, I never had a Xbox original so and well I am kind of a graphics *insert offensive term here which we all know* so yeah an remake will be awesome in much as graphics and gameplay (DUAL WIELD YEAH) and of course the gungoose.

The rest all comes later on, but Halo CEA could also be awesome in MP.

and ofc Halo 4 because you know, I play that one a lot nowadays.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...