Which Multiplayer Will You Play the MOST?

Halo 2, I will most likely make my online residency in that sector, as it is the multiplayer I miss, and would love to play once more... And forever. :3

But along with that, I think I'll also be playing Halo 4, as it is now on a new gen console... With dedicated servers this time, which I presume and deeply hope will skyrocket the game's performance.

Can't wait.

I've heard Halo 2's multiplayer was the best, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what it's like. I'm also really excited to play Halo CE's multiplayer online for the first time too, so it's really just a toss-up between the two. Can't wait for the Master Chief Collection's release!  :thumbup:

Well unless you specifically try and play a certain game.... then I think you will be playing all four almost all evenly.

All four games and there maps are in playlists for example....

You join a match of Team snipers....

You have 3 options.

Halo 2 map

Halo 3 map

Halo 4 map

You get the gist you cannot just pick a single Halo game in matchmaking and only play that as far as I know.

You take a gamble what game you will play on. :)

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Well unless you specifically try and play a certain game.... then I think you will be playing all four almost all evenly.

All four games and there maps are in playlists for example....

You join a match of Team snipers....

You have 3 options.

Halo 2 map

Halo 3 map

Halo 4 map

You get the gist you cannot just pick a single Halo game in matchmaking and only play that as far as I know.

You take a gamble what game you will play on. :)

It's only a gamble if you enter matchmaking by yourself. If you're in a party you'll be in full control of what game you play.

Probably Halo 4 the most, as want to finally be able to play the DLC for it. After that, probably Halo: CE as I've never had the chance to play that over the internet and I'm really excited to see what the remastered maps look like, and then of course I'll probably play a bit of Halo 3 every now and again, depending on whether or not the average connection is better than what we currently have. I'll probably play like, twenty games or so on Halo 2 just to see what the maps look like, but after that I won't be touching it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Halo 3 because it's my favourite Halo game I've played, although I didn't play it as much as Reach, I have a lot better memories of Halo 3. Like winning my first Lone Wolves game on Narrows, or going on long kill streaks in Avalanche, or even getting Steppin' Razor achievement on The Pit. Those memories would compel me to play Halo 3 over the other titles mainly

That being said, I didn't play much of Halo 2 multiplayer, so I'm very interested to see how I'd play out in that multiplayer system, since I played only a dozen games online or something.

Halo CE I would be playing purely for nostalgia, but I have it on the computer so I can play it there anytime, and Halo 4 I'd only pick if the map Exile comes up.

@MasterChiefMEAN

Why does one have to have anger issues with a statement like that? I have never cared for multiplayer on any game (beyond Mass Effect 3) so my statement is accurate. Multiplayer can go stuff itself for all I care, the story is where it is at for me with gaming.

• Like 3

out of all of these H2 is the one I've had the least amount of time playing online so I'd probably go there as the maps were great and second would be Halo CE since the PC exclusive maps are finally all on console and we all know those are the best maps