Halo: The Master Chief Collection Pre Order Skulls, and Bonuses

Here's the thread for all the Preorder Skulls, and other bonus stuff.

On a side note, ALL Preorder Skulls will be unlocked for everyone on December 12th (a month after launch).

The full list of Skulls for the MCC is here: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/38142-mcc-full-skulls-list-and-info-from-the-game-manual/?do=findComment&comment=343074

Pre-Order bonuses, and deals:

BestBuy

Grunt Funeral Skull (CE & H2A)

• When Grunts are killed they blow up in a Plasma Grenade like explosion.

Prima Games Multiplayer Map Guide *US only*

• A Multiplayer Map Guide for all the maps in The Master Chief Collection.

$10 reward certificate that is good on future purchases, and two pre-orders

GameStop / EB Games

Bandanna Skull (CE & H2A)

• Allows for Unlimited Ammo and Grenades (you still have to reload your weapon).

Amazon

Pinata Skull (CE & H2A)

• Enemies drop Grenades when they are meleed.

Microsoft Store

10$ Xbox Live gift card digital code.

• Currently available as physical card in store, or as digital currency

“My Other Car is a Warthog” Throwback license plate frame

Master Chief Window Decal

Boom Skull (CE & H2A)

• The damage radius of explosives is doubled.

Xbox Live Gold Membership Cards

Feather Skull (H2A)

• All melee strikes impart additional force.

ShopTo

Bonded Pair Skull (Co-Op only, H2A)

• When your Co-Op partner dies, you get a 100% damage boost for 60 seconds.

GAME

- Standard Edition bonuses:

Grunt Funeral Skull (CE & H2A)

• When Grunts are killed they blow up in a Plasma Grenade like explosion.

- Limited Edition bonuses:

Grunt Funeral Skull (CE & H2A)

• When Grunts are killed they blow up in a Plasma Grenade like explosion.​

Halo Master Chief Collection Steel Tin game case

Prima Games Multiplayer Map Guide

• A Multiplayer Map Guide for all the maps in The Master Chief Collection.

Pre-Order links:

Edited by Turkey Destruct
  • Like 5

I got mine from gamestop. That skull seems pretty OP to me.

Yeah it was originally a in-the-box Skull for Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. It made the Legendary Runs SO MUCH EASIER.

I can understand they decide to not include it just because of how OP it is, but I don't think it's fair that everyone won't be able to have it due to it's extreme usefulness.

Really? Three different skulls locked off to three different retailers? These are part of the main game, and I can't access them all in any way. Great job MS Marketing team. 10/10 IGN.

Yeah that really annoys me too.

The Completionist in me is going nuts right now... just imagine what else they have in mind for pre-order.

I don't like how you have to pre-order obtain an item that alters gameplay. It's different when you have special armor pre-orders that don't change the game, but anything that changes the game should be included in the original product.

Out of all these skulls, I probably like Bandana :rambo: best, seems like that'd be the most fun.

Great compilation SD! :nuke:

• Like 1

First of all, what are you talking about? The idea of skulls is that you can turn any of them on whenever you want to to change the game play how you want. The fact that they are limiting players to certain skulls based on whom they buy from is BS. I only buy games from Best Buy because I get 20% off new games and preorders, but now I'm passed off because I'd rather have the skull from Gamestop. But it isn't worth extra money. Just a lot of irritation. I hope they announce something where we'll all be able to get all the skulls as DLC or something.

Second of all, there is plenty of reason to want infinite ammo aside from "cheezing through the campaign." For me, it's glitching. I'm extremely excited to be getting these classic old Halo games on Xbox One in their original form, and I will undoubtedly be doing tons of my favorite old glitches and tricks in the campaigns, especially H1 and H2, and having infinite ammo can make many of those tricks INCREDIBLY easier. Don't hate on people who want the freedom to do what they want, how they want, in the games they want.

• Like 1

My God im pissed when I see this... GameStopes one with the Bandana, Unlimited ammo...

Ok..so a Over Powerd Skull that give's us unlimited ammo/grenades.. is just given with no effert or skill or hard work or challenge..

It's just given to whoever Pre orders it. Giving that player the ability to spam grenades or a OP gun ( Rockets ) on Legendary

Giving a unfair advantage over everyone else with no skill at all, Allowing them to compleat Legendary easily with again no effert all they have to do is spam grenades.

What they Should have done, Is make the players ( All players ) able to EARN the achievment with some hard challenge or to compleat the story on Legendary on Solo then able to unlock it.

But no it is giving to anyone skill or no skill, just for pre ordering the game from GS....

I'm sorry But I think that was a Poor choice...

That Skull should be Earned not just given to people who have money...

Earned by Hard work is what it should have been.

Everyone is already Saying how they are geting that Pre Order because of the OP Skull.

That Legendary Also should be EARNED by players who also have skill and worked HARD on getting it ( and maybe they don't need skill but they still worked hard to get it and will be proud they got it ) But its all taken away from that Skull. Now the players can just Spam grenades ( no skill or hard work needed there ) and they "earned"? the achievment?? That is not Earning that Achievment!

That Skull Should be Earned just as that Legendary Achievment should be earned!

( Sorry for Spelling Errs )

• 1 month later...

Yeah that really annoys me too.

The Completionist in me is going nuts right now... just imagine what else they have in mind for pre-order.

All of the skulls will eventually be unlocked for everyone

My God im ****** when I see this... GameStopes one with the Bandana, Unlimited ammo...

Ok..so a Over Powerd Skull that give's us unlimited ammo/grenades.. is just given with no effert or skill or hard work or challenge..

It's just given to whoever Pre orders it. Giving that player the ability to spam grenades or a OP gun ( Rockets ) on Legendary

Giving a unfair advantage over everyone else with no skill at all, Allowing them to compleat Legendary easily with again no effert all they have to do is spam grenades.

What they Should have done, Is make the players ( All players ) able to EARN the achievment with some hard challenge or to compleat the story on Legendary on Solo then able to unlock it.

But no it is giving to anyone skill or no skill, just for pre ordering the game from GS....

I'm sorry But I think that was a Poor choice...

That Skull should be Earned not just given to people who have money...

Earned by Hard work is what it should have been.

Everyone is already Saying how they are geting that Pre Order because of the OP Skull.

That Legendary Also should be EARNED by players who also have skill and worked HARD on getting it ( and maybe they don't need skill but they still worked hard to get it and will be proud they got it ) But its all taken away from that Skull. Now the players can just Spam grenades ( no skill or hard work needed there ) and they "earned"? the achievment?? That is not Earning that Achievment!

That Skull Should be Earned just as that Legendary Achievment should be earned!

( Sorry for Spelling Errs )

Everyone will have access to the skulls, even pre order ones, at some point post-release

All of the skulls will eventually be unlocked for everyone

Everyone will have access to the skulls, even pre order ones, at some point post-release

Um... you do know that I updated the topic to say "Everyone gets the Skulls eventually" right? Like a month ago? :(:

And Ark was commenting on how OP the Bandanna Skull is regardless of it's obtainable status. He was hating on the fact of how easy it was to get the Skull despite how easy it makes Campaign now.