Ask The Director 2.0

Okay here it goes.

In my theory Cortana is still alive, she has been "jacked"by the Librarian. I imagine the Librarian being able to copy or clone cortana, herself there being a digital representation of what she once was.

What if the Cortana which sacrifices herself in the end, was the the small sane part left in all her rampancies, what if the Librarian took the most sane part of her and hid it away, transfered it to another place or data storage (much like a share on a network these days.)

It also explains the theoretically going rogue state of the chief, in the first trailer his visor is cracked, him grasping the empty data chip which once held his best friend, his partner.

In the MCC trailer we see spartan Locke who is being explained that to find him, you need to step in his shoes.

What if the Chief got a small glimpse of hope, a message, a sign?

My question to you is, what is your stand on Cortana's passing, is there still a glimmer of hope left?

It's a possibility that she is still alive, but I wouldn't put too much stock in it. The Librarian was more known for organic beings and not Artificial Intelligence, so the odds of your theory being correct aren't very good. My stance is that yes there is a glimmer of hope for Cortana, but there isn't enough information available yet to say for sure.

Since your a RvB fan who is your favourite freelancer and red or blue?

Butch. And Blue.

Are you a duck?

I think that is a VERY good question.

• Like 1

Why do they call it a TV set when you only have one? :D

It's because of one of the definitions for the word "set". In this case, the definition would be: an apparatus of electronic components assembled so as to function as a unit.

An alternate reason may be that the components that make up the television set are for two different actual devices. One for picture and the other for sound. At some point in your life I'm sure you've seen/heard of a television set where the screen would display a movie or tv show but there would be no sound, or the screen would remain black but you could hear the sound.

I don't mean to step on any toes, but

infinity x infinity = infinity2

It's basic math.

Director, what's the best subforum to post in?

There's no such thing as infinity to the second power because infinity isn't a number, it's a concept. Infinity times anything except for 0 is literally infinity. Some mathematicians have gone so far as creating an "infinity type 1 and infinity type 2", and proceeding to create long, complex mathematical problems on this basis. Their work is completely shattered, however, when someone poses the questions "What's the difference between the two types of infinity?" It's basic math.

Even ants can step on the toes of giants, however the giant shall barely even notice.

The best subforum to post in is completely dependent on your post and your personal preference.

• Like 1

Why do you talk so damn low in the Podcasts?  I swear to god it was like listening to Brittney Spear's Dietician! <-----(Family guy reference).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v-HohnHfMIqq4

Because that's my voice. My voicebox offers me two options. Speaking such as the way you heard in the podcast, or yelling.

What percentage of these answers do you know off the top of your head, and what percentage to you look up?

Also, If Gregory has 30 candy bars, and he eats 28, what does Gregory have?

So far, 100%. Also, he has two candy bars and the potential for diabetes. 

• Like 2

What faction do you think will win The Great Forum War? (The factions are General Discussion Republic and Offbeat Syndicate)

GDR, because the rebels only win in the movies.

What is the universe made of? :D

Baryonic matter as well as potentially some other "substance" that we cannot yet see or explain fully.

I do have eyes, but only the worthy may see them.

Or people who watched your YT video's

What do you actually Direct?

Edited by Unease P34nut