Would you like to see the Armor customization in all four games also

Maybe they could add Invashion' head hunter' and stock pile. I know there from a different game but I think it would be cool if they could do this. Idk maybe I'm being a tad unrealistic. But I think it would be pretty sweet. So feel free to disagree or agree. Tell me what you think or maybe something you'd like to see them add.

Not at all, just in 3 and 4. I loved that in halo 2, your color scheme and personal emblem were your most outstanding and iconic features that let you stand out from the rest. Much more unique than armor, but I do enjoy customizing my Spartan, don't get me wrong. Just thought it was unique, that's all.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to customize our armor for each game and that DLC armors will be unlockable by completing achievements or commendations. As for the gametypes, I'd love to see some of the original (Halo) Trilogy's gametypes that the community loved come back.

So let me get this straight, everyone ******* about about wanting Halo 2..... Then you wqnt updated graphics...ok thats cool....now you want to add Halo 3, 4 and Reach features into it?!? Wtf was the point then? You might as well just asked 343 to tweak the Halo 4 engine to run similar to Halo 2 then. At least you guys got an update for Halo 2... we PC gamers got lot left holding the bag. Take your remake with the basics they talked about and stfu.

Personally I say get rid of the armor customizations beyond color. There literally was no point to having them beyond trying to look pretty. They don't do anything for the player in terms of gameplay.

Now if they actually affected something other than looks then by all means keep them, but to me as it stands now they are just a waste of programing.

So let me get this straight, everyone ******* about about wanting Halo 2..... Then you wqnt updated graphics...ok thats cool....now you want to add Halo 3, 4 and Reach features into it?!? Wtf was the point then? You might as well just asked 343 to tweak the Halo 4 engine to run similar to Halo 2 then. At least you guys got an update for Halo 2... we PC gamers got lot left holding the bag. Take your remake with the basics they talked about and stfu.

THANK YOU

I personally feel the Halo 3,4,reach "features" were the downfall to Halo multiplayer....

Well like I was saying I'm not saying to add the way it played but just those game types I'm pretty sure 343 are possible to bring that to the table very easy. And as for the armor customization goes I have the Recon on my original halo 3 and I earned it at an halo conference so I best get that at least. As for the abilitys I really don't care too much for it. I was just saying it would be sweet to have some noticeable differences in our Spartans online.