Could 343 Conventially leak the Halo 2 E3 2003 Demo

This will probaly be the stuipdist thing i'll ever ask for but.. Could 343 Conventially leak the Halo 2 E3 2003 Demo to the general public as it isn't being release with the master chief collection as they've said its fairly buggy and it isn't really a problem to a decidaced player as the game is fairly dated and its only a demo.. what possiable threat could it be?

I'm sure others will agree with me and if that means we have to create a petition of some sort to get this cut content release to the public.

This will probaly be the stuipdist thing i'll ever ask for but.. Could 343 Conventially leak the Halo 2 E3 2003 Demo to the general public as it isn't being release with the master chief collection as they've said its fairly buggy and it isn't really a problem to a decidaced player as the game is fairly dated and its only a demo.. what possiable threat could it be?

I'm sure others will agree with me and if that means we have to create a petition of some sort to get this cut content release to the public.

The issue is that the Halo 2 2003 E3 Demo only has a very short amount of playtime + it runs on a DIFFERENT Engine then Halo 2. That means just more work then needed for one super short level that was left unfinished.

I got my answer from the IGN Interview with 343i

The issue is that the Halo 2 2003 E3 Demo only has a very short amount of playtime + it runs on a DIFFERENT Engine then Halo 2. That means just more work then needed for one super short level that was left unfinished.

I got my answer from the IGN Interview with 343i

I'm not asking them to do any major work but instead just dump what they have onto us and i have seen that interview and naturally that's why i'm asking for them not to rebuilding the entire thing.. its like literally putting a download link upto it thats the sum of the work they would need to do.

If anyone bothered to do their homework on the infamous E3 Demo, you would know that the engine they used for it was completely scrapped. Meaning source as well. The existence of the Demo can be found and purchased. Frank stated clearly that porting the demo was not possible because the demo used a completely different engine.

If you do happen to find a seller of the demo (rare item, most were returned to Bungie), be prepared to pay upwards of $400 just for the disc, and upwards of $700 for the disc with the paperwork.

• Like 1