A few questions that arose after the announcement of the MC collection

As you all know the MC collection has been announced and explained. Only I had some questions after.

We hear the Arbiter talk durin the trailer explaining how Agent Clarke is looking for the Master Chief.

Might the arbiter join the agent and are we going to play as them? If so for the entire game or just a few missions?

Then when they said 'All DLC unlocked' Do they mean just the map packs or even pre-order armor and skin bonusses or even the flaming body piece from Halo 3 or FOTUS from Halo 4?

• Like 2

I'm actually interested to see how they revamp the CE multiplayer. Most likely they'll use GEN2 MK V, but they did say they used various models for the Characters and such.

Now for each game they would have their own Armor/Color system, with CE and 2 probably not having armor variation.

Out of all the games Halo 4 was the only one with actual DLC/Preorder armor. I'm sure it'll get the same treatment as the GOTY.

For the Bungie Flames or Bungie Armor I don't think will be available. I'm not sure if that crossed over during the Halo switch. I know Recon will most likely be available though. I just know Flaming effects are a Bungie signature, and if it's in there then that's great.

Here's the question though. If they say everything is unlocked, then does that mean armor too? I hope not. And if it's a unified interface I wonder if you'll even be able to go customize your armor at all.

• Like 1

Might the arbiter join the agent and are we going to play as them? If so for the entire game or just a few missions?

I think it's likely that they Agent and the Abiter are working together, because if you look at the Agent's visor near the end of the trailer, you can see Arbiter's reflection. I'd suspect it would only be for a few levels, I think every core Halo game should be about Master Chief's story, and focus on him.

Then when they said 'All DLC unlocked' Do they mean just the map packs or even pre-order armor and skin bonusses or even the flaming body piece from Halo 3 or FOTUS from Halo 4?

This means all campaign missions will be unlocked. Everything is unlocked, right from the start- Clarified in an interview to mean the campaign missions.

• Like 1

I took this to mean EVERYTHING and not just map packs.  I did read somewhere that there were a couple of maps that were not included.  I think Desolation was one.  I am happy that they decided to include "all" the maps though.  There are so many that I did not want to pay for.  (I'm a cheap gamer) 

I think it's likely that they Agent and the Abiter are working together, because if you look at the Agent's visor near the end of the trailer, you can see Arbiter's reflection. I'd suspect it would only be for a few levels, I think every core Halo game should be about Master Chief's story, and focus on him.

This means all campaign missions will be unlocked. Everything is unlocked, right from the start- Clarified in an interview to mean the campaign missions.

Exactly my explanation. Nice answer.

Well if the Arbiter is working for him I doubt they are against Cheif, I don't see Cheif and the Arbiter being enemies this soon if at all. Unless one of the two is just using the other to get to Cheif for their own needs.

Edited by Yoshi1176