Bring Halo: The Master Chief Collection to Windows

Franky confirmed that it will not happen.

Here's why in short; Microsoft needs Halo to drive up the sales for the Xbox One, if the Halo MCC came to Windows, the amount of piracy for this game would be incredible due to its popularity. Sales need to be high for the continual support of the Xbox One. So Halo MCC will not be made for the PC.
That being sad, Halo 5: Guardians may be, but it's unlikely,

Franky confirmed that it will not happen.

Here's why in short; Microsoft needs Halo to drive up the sales for the Xbox One, if the Halo MCC came to Windows, the amount of piracy for this game would be incredible due to its popularity. Sales need to be high for the continual support of the Xbox One. So Halo MCC will not be made for the PC.

That being sad, Halo 5: Guardians may be, but it's unlikely,

He exact quote is that it may happen in the future, but not on release.

This petition has the potential to change that if we get enough people to sign it.

I can guarantee you it will not go on to PC. They need it to boost Xbox sales like Azaxx said. Besides Microsoft and 343 are going to focus on the new generation consoles more than 360 let alone PC. A petition isn't going to help.

Piracy is a stupid excuse considering Halo's multiplayer's popularity. Make it a Steam Game and it will sell millions of copies.

But the main reason it wont happen is Halo is Microsoft's console seller. I dont have an Xbox One, nor did I plan on it, but now that The Master Chief Collection has been announced, I'm rethinking that.