Master Chief Collection hopes, worries and wishes

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone 
I want your opinion ... 
Would it not be nicer if Halo 2 have a private computer split screen so you can play against a computer. Just think about it guys. You can choose easy, normal, herioc, or legendary to make the computer hard.
That would really be a challenge to train your skills.
That's the only thing that Halo 2 misses.
I really hope that someone reads this and do something to add some new things to Halo 2. 
I hope someone can talk to 343 because that would be really nice.

I really want your opinion so I hope that I will get some

Bots would be an ok addition, great for noobs to learn to play multiplayer without getting own3d. 

Now, I'm very exited for this collection of games but I have one concern about the campaign for Halo 2: Anniversary. I think the game looks amazing but I've gotten pretty nit-picky about some of the recycled models from Halo 4 (like the Covenant carbine, Warthog, etc.) It just a consistency issue, Now I'm not asking you guys to put a lot of time and effort into making new models, I just wish that you could recycle models from either Halo:Reach or Halo 3 to make the game feel right with the timeline. As Halo 4 takes  place four years after the events after Halo 3. 

Thank you and keep up the good work!

^

I have to say this.... :)

1 This is a community forum. Halo waypoint is 343s official site. Ps this place is better.

2 Now that would be impossible it is too late in development to change anything that H4 warthogs are here to stay.

Edited by Emperor Caboose

Not so excited about the load outs option in matchmaking, but I'm confident you guys have implemented it in a way that works well! You guy's are awesome! Also thank you SOOOO MUCH for bringing back that H2 ranking system!!! Great move for competitive multiplayer for sure!

Not 343 btw. Halo Waypoint is 343. And the loadouts should be like Halo Reach.

Please include PRO game types of slayer, oddball, CTF and king that have GENERIC STARTING EQUIPMENT and NO RADAR for the Halo CE playlist. This is paramount for all former XBC players who played Halo CE religiously and will be the only way to maintain its originality. Thank you.

Please include PRO game types of slayer, oddball, CTF and king that have GENERIC STARTING EQUIPMENT and NO RADAR for the Halo CE playlist. This is paramount for all former XBC players who played Halo CE religiously and will be the only way to maintain its originality. Thank you.

I'm sure there will be an option for the type of experience you are asking for, there are always setting changes to work with, and i'm positive they will have playlists for the people that want to play like they did when the game first came out.

My main question is this.

Will we be able to play Halo: Combat Evolved original multiplayer maps with the new graphics?

Or perhaps play Halo 2 original multiplayer but with the Anniversary graphics?

And one last thing...

Did anyone else just wish that they made the Shotgun in Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary based off the Shotgun model in Halo 3 and not the one in Halo 1?

And last but not least...

This is is a personal wish that I know will most likely never happen.

But what if they made a Halo: First Strike showing the events that occured between Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2?

Or what about a Halo game showing the events between Halo 2 and Halo 3 from MASTER CHIEF'S PERSPECTIVE! (I am aware of ODST, ODST is good. No seriously it's good and underrated. I just wish I knew what happened to Chief before Halo 3. Like why is he falling from that ship? Yes I know technically speaking Halo: Uprising does fill this void, and I have read the comic. I just wish we got a full-fledged game. :P)

Oh and is anyone here excited for Halo 5: Guardians! I am! :DD

"Do you ever wonder why we're here?"

"It's one of life's great mysteries isn't it, I mean why are we here? Are we the product of some cosmic coincidence or is there really a God, you know with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know man, but it keeps up at night."

"No I mean why are we here in this canyon. You know Bloodline."

"Oh uh yeah..."

"And what was all that stuff about God?"

"Uh hmm? Nothing."

"You want to talk about it?

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Seriously though why are we out here, as far as I can tell this is just a box canyon in the middle of nowhere. The only reason we have a Red base over here is because they have a Blue base over there. And the only reason they have a Blue base over there is because we have a Red base over here."

"Yeah but that's because we are fighting each other."

"Even if we were to pull out today, they'd still have two bases in the middle of a box canyon. Whoopdee****ingdoo."

"What are they doing?"

"What?"

"I said what are they doing."

"God, I'm getting so sick of answering that question. What are they doing? They are just standing around and talking, that's all they ever do. So five minutes from now when you ask me what are they doing, I'm still going to tell you they are just standing around and talking."

"What are they doing?"

"You know what? I ******* hate you...."

:D

I <3 Rooster Teeth and Red Vs Blue! :D 

All I care about in this remaster is that Halo 1 is intact and fully available for multiplayer deathmatch with its original-strength Pistols and grenades!  PLEASE get that part right, PLEASE!!!   I want to log onto Xbox live and feel like I'm back 3 shot pistol killing people on a 16 player LAN.    New and improved everything will be totally worthless without that one feature.   I dont even care if it looks good!

3 shot pistol kills were what made Halo different than all the others.   The game requires skill and strategy - and thats something I sorely miss.  Outside of Swat and Swords, Halo 2 was just a great big pretty looking buttonmash festival.

Here are the problems i´ve found trying to play online:

- If you search a game with a friend/friends, you could be placed on opposite teams (unacceptable).

- Some games of 8 players were 6 vs 2 instead 4 vs 4 (unacceptable).

- Tried during an entire hour to find a game after the application of the patch (unacceptable).

- After a finished game, the game freezes on the "Loading" screen (3 times) (unacceptable).

- If you finally find a game, there are possibilities to get banned from it (2 times) (unacceptable).

- Friends don´t show up even if they are online.

- I leveled up playing customs (unacceptable).

- Level 1 players paired with level 15. you should try to pair like Halo 3 does (difference of 10 levels max.). I can´t imagine a game of level 50 players dueling vs. level 1 players (unacceptable).

- If you start to search in a playlist and you want to go back and search in another one, the party is sepparated and you have to invite again. Same in customs and other situations (unacceptable).

- The most part of the games are 4 vs 3 (unacceptable).

- I saw some playlists of 5 vs 5, even if they were conceived as 4 vs 4. That changes (and ruins) totally the experience and strategy. Can´t i play 4 vs 4 Halo 3?

- I would like to see some playlists like (essential) Team Doubles. And ranked, of course.

I hope this issues will be solved soon.

Best regards, a disappointed Halo player.