13Venom13

My x box live account had a message pop up during a game of griffball stating that I was temporarily banned from earning credits, I was wondering as to why, and if there was anything I could do to lift this bann, I love playing halo and I hate cheaters and I would never try to boost points or try to trick the system, please 343 industries help me get this credit bann lifted so I can continue playing halo reach, and if there is anything I can do to get this lifted or prove myself to you please let me know :) THANK YOU FOR READING

Also forgot to mention that my gamer tag is, A Body Piercer

Also forgot to mention that my gamer tag is, A Body Piercer

Unfortunately this is not the official 343i site. I suggest you go to HaloWaypoint for that.

The credit ban is more of a credit cap. 343i tried to counteract credit boosting by capping your max credits each day, it should be gone by tomorrow.

I've never actually reached this cap although I used to play quite a lot each day. You must've been quite the busy bee!

Honestly, Bungie should just unlock all the armours and stuff, hardly anyone bloody plays the game anymore. I love the game don't get me wrong, but come on Bungie for Christ sake.

343i*

I thought he was talking about Reach for some reason.

Well he was but 343i has control over Halo: Reach now and I think 343i implemented the online credit cap with the title update to counteract boosters who would just stand still in game after game and still earn credits. 

• 4 weeks later...

I think the rule is gay i was playing with my clan i usually don't play matchmaking and i basically got banned for playing because i got credits and you get a ton of credits for being a high rank

Spartan arce 14

Clan name: pigs in speedos. Message me back to join.

Do you mean remedial or insignificant lets refrain from any language that could be considered offensive, besides the last time i checked  inanimate objects can't have homosexual feelings or feelings at all for that matter. Anyway the cap can be pretty annoying but i think its just superficial now as they have decreased the amount of credits you earn per round now . I think the cap amount of credits you can earn in a day is between 12000-18000 and normally you get around 2653 a round if you get a really good jackpot in infection.

• 3 months later...

Can someone help me I was playing Halo reach for four weeks and I got to commander grade 1 and I was saving credits but when I made my first xbox live account they credit banned me for the first time it's beven months and I am still credit banned I didn't even cheat or nothing I did.nt even do anything wrong but play too much. Can someone explain please.