FIFA 15 announced!

FIFA 15 has been announced by EA Sports!

fifa15-600x319.jpg

EA Sports has officially announced the next FIFA game, FIFA 15, via Twitter. 

They did it with the following message:

As you can see the a full trailer will be shown on June 9th on E3 during the EA press conference along with various other exciting game titles.

Untill then you can have a look at a 12 second teaser down here:

(Don't get your hopes up high... It barey shows anything...)

Are you excited for the next FIFA game?

Let me know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

http://nl.ign.com/news/9418/fifa-15-aangekondigd

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 1

My only comment is, How do they not know the world will not end if they make a game for that year that will maybe not occur on earth? And Did you realize we are 6 months away from 2015?

EA's Sports games do this because of the way that the seasons are named. The season in the NFL and FIFA are named according to the year they end in, so Madden NFL '15 will feature players and stadiums used in the 2014-2015 season. The same rule applies with FIFA.

I wonder how they'll **** it up this time. EA are going backwards I swear, FIFA 11 and 12 were absolutely class. FIFA 13 AND 14 are complete *****. The music needs a big change mainly aside from Ultimate Team (Well, Ultimate Team needs some tweaks here and there), FIFA 13 and 14 had bad songs (Maybe 4-5 descent ones), the type of songs that just don't give you the football vibe or a tune that even fits a football game, really. Darn, I could go on. I really could but for the sake of not popping a blood vessel, I won't. Oh and don't get me started of CLUBS, what a huge pile of **** that game mode is. I have a laugh with my mates because of how stupid it is, but in reality as I stated... it's ****.

EDIT: I'll still buy it and **** money away on Ultimate Team most likely, I hate myself for doing it but that's what happens when a company like EA takes advantage of one of the world best and most popular sports.