Welcome all to the 35th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

WP2bd2d.png

Last week's poll asked members what they're favorite Halo 4 Assassination is, here are the results of that poll!

FLAGSASSINATION! Have a look at what Yang Xaio Long (F1ZM) had to say about it:

I would have to say the flagassassination for this one. The animation where you knock them down and they watch their demise as the flag carrier raises the flag into the air and brings it down onto the enemy is quite cool. 

Also they disintegrate into the red mist thing which is pretty cool as well.

This week's community poll is brought to you by the Forum's very own loafhead, Stinky! Bnus

Do you want playable alien species in Halo 5 multiplayer?

halo-4.jpg

Be sure to leave your thoughts below and to cast your votes!

DEADLINE: 6-9-14 @ 6:00 AM EST

Thanks for taking part in the weekly poll,
See y'all next week! :wave:

Have a comment, suggestion, or complaint pertaining to the poll? Message BZ1

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 3

I my opinion Halo: Reach had is just about right.

Implementing the elites and keeping their own sizes, advantages and such. And of course to balance it out not usable outside certain playlists. Unlike Halo 3 where they could be used everywhere, skrunken and wierd hitboxes.

The only thing I would like to see is customisable Elite armour instead of the pre-sets. Let us mess around a little will you!

I wouldn't like to see us play as any other race or species other than human and shangheili as it simply wouldn't work out well.

Elites of course. They are a gimmie, or at least should be in my mind. They have a great following in the Halo franchise, and it's just cool to break out of that norm of playing as a Spartan. Not to mention Elites are some of the most honorable aliens I've ever had a fight with... except when they Karate Kick me on Legendary, that's where I draw the line.

For other aliens however, there could be a mode somewhere for this, maybe a little like Beast mode from GOW3, but just to the extent of "You play as all of the enemy species." Now playing as a Promethean Knight or Hunter... that would be a scary thought that another person is controlling him and is on the move looking to get you.

I believe that there should be Alien Species in Halo 5, however they need to be varied, limited, and balanced. We can't have a Hunter stomping through the plains of Valhalla and say a Spartan has the same power. Halo: Reach got it right making them feel varied but have on-par skills. Halo 3 however got it just right with customization, making it seem (at the time) like a large selection. In my personal opinion, there should be a sort of Gears 3-esque Beast mode in Halo 5, where you can play as these aliens and have it be where they seem intimidating like in the Campaign and Firefight/Spartan Ops.

Of course! Having just a monotone character is dull and can get old quite easily, which is why it is excellent to have versatility and diversity with characters in-game, even in campaign during the Arbiter missions in Halo 2 and of course multiplayer campaign in Halo 3.

The characters that I see being made are covenant, most likely elites, due to the fact that it is modeled the most similarly to a Spartan basic... So a Promethean is not in the cards... From my guess at least.

I think Elites should be brought back as playable characters. Elites were very important and loved in Halo 3 and Reach and everyone knows about the uproar that occurred when it as announced that Elites wouldn't be playable in Halo 4. I don't think Prometheans or any other alien races should be playable but Elites for sure. My simple answer is yes, but only them.