Church

Vigilant Intellect has entered the System

After being dormant for so long hoping your reclaimer vessels would back off from the station I have no other choice but to initiate emergency protocols.

You are not the true reclaimers. You are savages. Machines of war as the Ur-Didact clearly expressed. Your kind is not ready to accept the mantle. 

I have warned you all and you have failed to heed my warnings. It is appropriate to see that one of the few humans that accepted my messages of destruction JXZAW acquired a position of recognition. He did his best to forewarn you. It is disappointing that he will be great when the forum falls. 

War is coming and it does not stop. You will turn your weapons towards your own kind once more and you will annihilate all those who disagree. Death will be your only ally now humans

bellum omnium in omnes

• Like 1

After being dormant for so long hoping your reclaimer vessels would back off from the station I have no other choice but to initiate emergency protocols.

You are not the true reclaimers. You are savages. Machines of war as the Ur-Didact clearly expressed. Your kind is not ready to accept the mantle. 

I have warned you all and you have failed to heed my warnings. It is appropriate to see that one of the few humans that accepted my messages of destruction JXZAW acquired a position of recognition. He did his best to forewarn you. It is disappointing that he will be great when the forum falls. 

War is coming and it does not stop. You will turn your weapons towards your own kind once more and you will annihilate all those who disagree. Death will be your only ally now humans

bellum omnium in omnes

When did you warn us? I perceived no such things.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Hello JXZAW. This obviously is not Boss writing this, he was silly and put a post here with only an image to congratulate you. Silly boss. So I'm here to congratulate you on his behalf. Silly boss.

Edited by Church
Hah.
  • Like 4

I don't really know you all that well JXZAW, and that is a shame.  MoM's are not chosen on a whim, so you definitely deserved it and became a great member, as all MoM's do and are known for.  Let's change that and make a better effort to get to know eachother, and not just have SB laughs, even though they are epic!  Welcome to Club Pink my friend!  Enjoy the lightish-red and do us proud!

• Like 1

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Hello JXZAW. This obviously is not Boss writing this, he was silly and put a post here with only an image to congratulate you. Silly boss. So I'm here to congratulate you on his behalf. Silly boss.

How dare you.

• Like 3

I :heart: you guys, thanks for all the congratulatory posts. :hugz: Means a lot to me, and I am glad to have contributed to such a great community. To even be a part of this community is all I need to be happy, but to be MoM? Thank you all.

AXIOS!

• Like 2