swat is terrible now :(

MysteriousSnail

I need it to go back to how it used to be. No more ctf, oddball, covenant or any of the other terrible choices. If i wanted to play ctf id go play it i mean i dont even barely get to play regular swat anymore. 343 you took my favorite game type and dismantled it. I dont even really enjoy halo anymore cause its all i really play.. i mean half the time im backing out before the game starts because of all the stupid choices which i feel bad for doing but im not gunna play dumb games. :( it just sucks i wish it would go back to how it was so i could go back to enjoying my favorite game...

Sorry for the rambling just extremely upset with all the new changes.

• Like 1

It bothered me too when they started adding in the different versions to each playlist. I understand why (too many lists if they were separate) but still they were annoying.

In all honesty I barely remember the last time I played Halo 4. I mostly do Titanfall now.

Unfortunately, we have no one to blame ourselves.  Due the fractured and chaotic nature of the Halo Community, it has become difficult to gauge what we want vs what we need vs what works best.  The way I see it, they went playlist crazy, trying to cram so much content into the system to try to make everyone happy.  One fundamental flaw persisted as a result.... Quantity over Quality.  There is literally tons of choices for every playlist, when all we really needed was staple solid playlists that showcased the great playlists from previous titles that we all enjoyed playing.  Swat is one major type and it has suffered greatly.

While Is hare your pain on this one, I don't have any sage advice nor can I figure out myself why this happened.  One possible solution would be to spam the **** out of Waypoint, and BS Angel and Kiki on twitter.  That should get their attention, granted enough players join in to make this happen.

Well i hate it so much.. ive pretty much reverted back to playing halo reach =/ and id play titanfall too but i dont wanna spend 60$ on it ! Darn games are too expensive for my terrible paychecks to afford :P

Thats why gots to marry you a rich one!

• Like 1

I need it to go back to how it used to be. No more ctf, oddball, covenant or any of the other terrible choices. If i wanted to play ctf id go play it i mean i dont even barely get to play regular swat anymore. 343 you took my favorite game type and dismantled it. I dont even really enjoy halo anymore cause its all i really play.. i mean half the time im backing out before the game starts because of all the stupid choices which i feel bad for doing but im not gunna play dumb games. :( it just sucks i wish it would go back to how it was so i could go back to enjoying my favorite game...

Sorry for the rambling just extremely upset with all the new changes.

I know how you feel, I play halo reach and playing jetpack grifball is annoying, plus big team battle with objective base play styles were never fit for BTB. Swat on reach has the same oddball bs that halo4 has and that's y I don't play swat anymore.

• 1 month later...

The variants were always going to come out, it you'll check the history of the game that's always been something randomly available. What I would like to see is your choice of weapons set ups. I should be able to choose between Spartan, covenant or promethean load out. That shouldn't be tied into the *game type*.