New Red Dead and Bioshock content coming up

"The Red Dead and Bioshock franchises are permanent franchises." 

a231206.jpg

This is what the CEO of Take-Two told in a conference.

He called Red Dead and Bioshock permanent franchises. Meaning that there are still games coming.

CEO Strauss Zelnik said "GTA is of course a permanent franchise as long as we can cintinue to bring quality with it. It is also very logical to call Red Dead a permanent franchise, as well as Borderlands and NBA."

Take-Two earlier stated that they'll be releasing a new Rockstar game between now and the 31th of March 2015 as you can see here >>> http://343i.org/1yy

Zelnick also stated that the developers of Bioshock 2, 2K Marin, will continue their work on the Bioshock franchise.

"Although Irrational games - the developers of Bioshock 1 and Infinite - is no more, there is still a lot of the universe to explore." 

Would you buy the next games in both franchises?

As always leave comments down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

http://nl.ign.com/news/9335/nieuwe-red-dead-en-bioshock-op-komst

This post has been promoted to an article Edited by Unease P34nut
  • Like 3

Never got into Red Dead. Controls and overall gameplay wasn't my thing, Though that may be due to fact I played it on a PS3 with that horrible controller. never played Bioshock.Borderlands though... I just feel that will become a milking series soon enough, I hope they just spend their time on these games instead of milking them forever.

I just hope permanent franchise doesn't mean we will see them over and over again with barely any improvements, I want new games!

I'm editting this alot, I keep messing it up somehow, Colours chaning text not in the right place,

Edited by TheBritishSpartan

Never got into Red Dead. Controls and overall gameplay wasn't my thing, Though that may be due to fact I played it on a PS3 with that horrible controller. never played Bioshock.Borderlands though... I just feel that will become a milking series soon enough, I hope they just spend their time on these games instead of milking them forever.

I just hope permanent franchise doesn't mean we will see them over and over again with barely any improvements, I want new games!

I'm editting this alot, I keep messing it up somehow, Colours chaning text not in the right place,

As of last year Borderlands 3 hasn't even been started, so I don't think so.

I can't wait for the new Red Dead. It is easily one of the best games I have played in the past five years. Wonder what they will do to make it a new experience. I haven't played a single Bioshock game, so i don't really care about that.

Edited by WonderWombat
  • Like 1

Red Dead eh'? Probably one of my favorite out of the 5 I have. I have slowly lost faith in R*, but if they make a huge comeback w/ Red Dead, I might have faith again. Idk. Hopefully they gain their "fame" back with these new upcoming releases, as GTA V is going in the dump.

• Like 1

I've been wondering when a Red Dead 3 would even been set. I doubt they will do a direct sequel to Red Dead Redemption considering that was the death of the west. Maybe they will go back further than Red Dead Revolver and do a Civil War game or something, that would be cool.

• Like 1

Ever seen Red Dead Revolver and it's Clint Eastwood look alike character, my love for the Red dead series of games has grown tremendously. The story was the first thing that pulled me in, but the old western 1940's movie feel pulled me in like a fish.

Bioshock Infinite was the only Bioshock game I ever played, and the wrap around feels that game gave were extraordinary, and plus the setting, it was an unexpected great game. (for me) I doubt I'd ever buy another again though.

Definitely going to get the next Red Dead game. The first one wasn't quite my cup of tea, but the second was great. Bioshock and Borderlands aren't really important to me, as I only played them to add to my GS and while I was waiting for new titles to come out.