•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (05 December 2019 - 07:08 AM) Welcome to the forums, EmiLekA! :welcome: View EmiLekA's Profile
@  343iBot : (04 December 2019 - 07:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, Sallyovace! :welcome: View Sallyovace's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (04 December 2019 - 02:44 PM) the masta pasta race
@  Twinreaper : (04 December 2019 - 06:50 AM) hola amigos...welcome to the masta race lol
@  Halo6 Follower : (03 December 2019 - 09:26 PM) Rejoice!
@  Tony le Lava... : (03 December 2019 - 06:00 PM) The day I've been waiting for years has finally come :)
@  343iBot : (03 December 2019 - 02:38 PM) Welcome to the forums, ScytheFG! :welcome: View ScytheFG's Profile
@  343iBot : (02 December 2019 - 12:38 PM) Welcome to the forums, Richardjup! :welcome: View Richardjup's Profile
@  343iBot : (01 December 2019 - 04:23 PM) Welcome to the forums, Michaelbanny! :welcome: View Michaelbanny's Profile
@  343iBot : (30 November 2019 - 10:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, PhilipdAype! :welcome: View PhilipdAype's Profile
@  343iBot : (29 November 2019 - 06:12 PM) Welcome to the forums, Onecapper! :welcome: View Onecapper's Profile
@  343iBot : (29 November 2019 - 02:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, brownE7! :welcome: View brownE7's Profile
@  343iBot : (28 November 2019 - 11:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, duaneblynn! :welcome: View duaneblynn's Profile
@  343iBot : (28 November 2019 - 05:37 AM) Welcome to the forums, jonathanK! :welcome: View jonathanK's Profile
@  Vitamin Pwn : (26 November 2019 - 08:25 PM) nay nay nay!
@  Mr Kittens a... : (26 November 2019 - 10:50 AM) Hey hey hey!
@  343iBot : (26 November 2019 - 07:52 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianTrorb! :welcome: View BrianTrorb's Profile
@  Akali : (24 November 2019 - 07:47 PM) @RedStarRocket91 Damn right we should! Like the good old days
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (24 November 2019 - 10:58 AM) why compete when mouse-keyboard combos are dumb
@  Maestro : (20 November 2019 - 09:28 PM) yeah, but I think that shouldn't matter when you play with your buddies in campaign or screw around in custom games

Photo

Full list of known Halo lore sources

Best Answer CIA391, 28 September 2016 - 05:34 PM

Sad news. So you haven't looked at the newest Halo Wars 2 Vidoc then?

Also I'll tend to this.  

You can use the following thread on Waypoint that I update regularly. Its a list of all legally available sources of Halo Lore. With a section dedicated to all the canon marketing.

https://www.halowayp...3ffac4e1a/posts Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

I don't know what to put here

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:BaconShelf
  • LocationSomewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere and Nowhere. And everything inbetween.
2          2         

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:01 AM

Update 12/08/2015

-Halo Last Light release updated properly
-Shadow of Intendnt release updated properly
-Halo: New Blood physical release date added

Halo Lore fanatic, purveyor of dank maymays

My writing hub, the Imperial Archive Network

#22 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
  • LocationSomewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere and Nowhere. And everything inbetween.
2          2         

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:26 AM

Update 12/10/2015

-May as well just say LL is released. It comes out in 3 days. Besides, Halo Canon got a special copy from 343, lucky *******. My copy doesn't arrive til the 22nd.
-Added halo 5 terminals
-release date for art of halo 5
- added the Section 3 ARG

That is all

Edited by BaconShelf, 12 September 2015 - 04:33 AM.

#23 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,039 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:50 AM

What's the Section 3 ARG? Does that refer to  in-universe ONI or the group that won Hunt the Signal?

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

#24 Unease Peanut

Unease Peanut

Nuts

• Legendary Members
  • 2,448 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Unease Peanut
  • LocationOn your left... If you dont see me turn another 90 degrees to your left and keep repeating this process until you see me
5       11             5                        

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:21 PM

What's the Section 3 ARG? Does that refer to  in-universe ONI or the group that won Hunt the Signal?

I think it's a group that solves puzzles, riddles and ARG's (alternate reality games).

Like that one time when you could get together as a team and find the weaknesses of MJOLNIR armor as an AI for Locke. That was an ARG.

Posted Image

"Demons run when a good man goes to war"

#25 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
2          2         

Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:14 PM

What's the Section 3 ARG? Does that refer to in-universe ONI or the group that won Hunt the Signal?

It's an ARG that took place on the waypoint forums a while back, concerning two ONI Agents, CODENAME: FIXER and CODENAME: COALMINER (Or something like that) that told the story of AI and some other stuff - I don't know the specifics.

It was what unlocked many of the armour sets an codes that you unlock o the waypoint 360 app for Halo 4, Raider being an example.

Talk to CIA391 on Archive about it, he was part of it.

#26 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
2          2         

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:47 AM

Update 22/09/2015

-Why the hell was last light in short stories?
-Oh yeah, it's in 2553
-HTT season 2 happened as well

#27 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
2          2         

Posted 03 October 2015 - 05:09 AM

Update 03/10/2015 (Bloody Hell it's October! Edition)

-Escalation ends in November, Not December. My bad.
-I'm not adding A Hero Falls, All Hail, The Cost and similar trailers. Cos then I have to do all of the Remember Reach stuff and so forth.

#28 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
2          2         

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:08 AM

Update 27/10/5015

-Halo 5, baybeeey!
-Halo 5 datapads
-Added uprising and graphic novel (Forgot them before, I guess)

#29 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
2          2         

Posted 19 November 2015 - 03:41 AM

Update 19/11/2015: I've been playing Fallout 4 and forgot to update this edition!

-Halo Mythos Guide added. It comes out around the same time as HW2 and it is a complete guide to the Halo Universe, like, everything. Looks pretty cool (as seen in The Sprint S3E5)

-Put Art of Halo 5 in it's rightful placs
-Removed 'Halo 5 Terminals'
-Added TFOR Animated
-Changed Halo 5 Datapads to Halo 5 Intel.

Edited by BaconShelf, 19 November 2015 - 03:44 AM.

#30 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
2          2         

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:53 AM

Update 15/01/2016 - the 'I dislike Halo 5 and forgot about this list' edition

-Added Shadow of Intent to it's place (It's great go read it)
-Added Escalation to it's place (It's bad don't read it)
-Added the Escalation/ Initiation Compendium #1 to upcoming material
-Added TFoR graphic novel compendium to upcoming material (If you never read the book or comic, get this. Don't waste your money on the POS known as the animated series)

#31 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
2          2         

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:44 PM

Update 23/03/2016 - Ayy Lmao

-Moved New Blood to novels because **** you physical>digital

-Added Tales from Slipspace to upcoming

-Added the novel listed on Amazon as an unnamed Halo title (We know jack all about it)

-Renamed TFORA to The Butchery of Reach: Animated because that's what it was.

#32 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

• Dedicated Members
  • 2,371 posts
Inspiring
2          2         

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:54 PM

Alright, to be frank, I don't think I'm going to be updating this list ever again. I utterly despise Halo 5 and everything about it, and having done some critical thinking/ reflection on the more recent Halo media, I can't say I've enjoyed much of it to anywhere near the level I enjoyed the CE-Reach games/ books/ comics.

In short, Halo 5 has completely killed my interest in the Halo franchise and it seems silly to do a lore list thingy for a franchise I don't follow. So if anyone else wants to continue this reference (Copy the OP and make a new thread or something), feel free. Chances are I won't be updating it any longer.

Sorry 'bout that.

#33 Drizzy_Dan

Drizzy_Dan

Jack of all Trades

• 4,039 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:LL Kool D
6       2       2                        

Posted 28 July 2016 - 07:11 AM

Alright, to be frank, I don't think I'm going to be updating this list ever again. I utterly despise Halo 5 and everything about it, and having done some critical thinking/ reflection on the more recent Halo media, I can't say I've enjoyed much of it to anywhere near the level I enjoyed the CE-Reach games/ books/ comics.

In short, Halo 5 has completely killed my interest in the Halo franchise and it seems silly to do a lore list thingy for a franchise I don't follow. So if anyone else wants to continue this reference (Copy the OP and make a new thread or something), feel free. Chances are I won't be updating it any longer.

Sorry 'bout that.

Also I'll tend to this.  

"And for the record, I would've kicked your *** the first time if the lady hadn't stopped me."

#34 CIA391

CIA391

Jackal

• Members
  • 10 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:CIA391

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:34 PM   Best Answer

Also I'll tend to this.  

You can use the following thread on Waypoint that I update regularly. Its a list of all legally available sources of Halo Lore. With a section dedicated to all the canon marketing.

https://www.halowayp...3ffac4e1a/posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users