Keep getting paired up/against foreigners w/ bad connection :(

Warlord0520

Hello, when i go to que for grifball or big team battle, i notice that alot of "mexicans" will betray you ALOT or irritate you and get on your nerves. Ive had some even say bad language to me for no reason. Is there a way to somehow filter who you play against besides having to manually mute and submit a review against them to not play against/with them. Some of them are nice, but alot of them will betray you left and right and they wont even benefit the team at all... Its just rediculous, and 80% of the time its a mexican :( If there is a way to play against "only Americans" because the connection is bad when there is a foreign host sometimes. thanks!

i notice that alot of "mexicans" will betray you ALOT

Germany must have sent another Zimmerman note. Damn it!

Anyway, there is no actual way of being able to play against only Americans or any preferred country, that's just the way it works. I would say filter it through "my language" and "Best connection." That's really the only way to give yourself a chance. If they do start betraying you deliberately, then go to a area of the grifball court with no enemies clearly at it. Let them betray you at the area and the chances of being able to boot them will rise.  Good luck not finding bad useless Mexicans/players. 

Hello, when i go to que for grifball or big team battle, i notice that alot of "mexicans" will betray you ALOT or irritate you and get on your nerves. Ive had some even say bad language to me for no reason. Is there a way to somehow filter who you play against besides having to manually mute and submit a review against them to not play against/with them. Some of them are nice, but alot of them will betray you left and right and they wont even benefit the team at all... Its just rediculous, and 80% of the time its a mexican :( If there is a way to play against "only Americans" because the connection is bad when there is a foreign host sometimes. thanks!

Okay I'm not even going to get started on the whole Mexican thing with you lol the way you said it came off a bit rude but oh well.

Like they said above you cannot change or prefer what country you play with but you can just add some friends or play customs that speak your language and you like. Plus Grifball is known for being betryal central so you have to expect that going into a lobby. Thats the main reason I don't play Grifball.

Okay I'm not even going to get started on the whole Mexican thing with you lol the way you said it came off a bit rude but oh well.

Like they said above you cannot change or prefer what country you play with but you can just add some friends or play customs that speak your language and you like. Plus Grifball is known for being betryal central so you have to expect that going into a lobby. Thats the main reason I don't play Grifball.

Well, im guessing mexicans calling me vulgar names over xbox for no reason wasent rude at all but the fact that i mentioned the truth about what was going on over xbox live was offensive to you then well idk what to say :) But i will say this, i tried a few matches with "good connectioned" check marked, and "language" check marked and suprisingly the connection was on and off alot lol it was actually worse than before! It was very odd, but i guess it might have something to do with the servers.

• 3 months later...

Ok, I'm not Mexican, I'm Salvadorian, but that's just rude. Saying that us foreigners are bad people with bad internet. It's your people's fault because they won't accept us into any good job to have enough money for a $100 high speed internet. I'm Hispanic, and I sure as heck am proud of it. Sorry for the bad language, but this just made me mad.
  • Like 1