Yoshi1176 for forum president!

Yoshi1176

YoshFor President 

This is the campaign thread for the peoples voice, Yoshi1176!

You may be asking why vote for Yoshi?

Well it is simple really, I here what you guys have to say, I can voice your concerns and issues and get them fixed.

As president I will help rid the forum of all bad things like Shrek.

----

Credentials:

I am one of few canidates that can say they are not communist.

I know a lot of people on the site and have no problem talking to everyone

I studied at Harvard

----

You have anything that you want voiced? Post it below!

If you want to help support your voice and friend wear one of these snazy signatures - Thanks to Vitamin PWN for making these so wonderfully!

yoshi-vote-for_zps574bf15e.gif

voteforyoshi_zps653685db.png

142bw29_zpsc22951d8.png

-Supporters-

1.Vitamin PWN

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 3

As current Co-President of the forums, i fully support Yoshi  for president. He's not a Communist, nor does he need the help of a movie character to get elected, he is worthy of the presidency based on his own character and qualification. I urge everyone to vote for yoshi in the coming elections.

Did the thread even open up for announcing the next president election?

the nomination thread was posted, but it's over now, it's campaigning time now

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/34979-united-states-of-the-forum-presidential-election-7/

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 1

As current Co-President of the forums, i fully support Yoshi  for president. He's not a Communist, nor does he need the help of a movie character to get elected, he is worthy of the presidency based on his own character and qualification and i urge everyone to vote for yoshi in the coming elections

the nomination thread was posted, but it's over now, it's campaigning time now

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/34979-united-states-of-the-forum-presidential-election-7/

I see. I missed a lot in the past week lol

• Like 1

UPDATE:

The shrek lovers are literally changing there votes over and over again to keep me out of the running. How cowardly if your going to beat me beat me in a refined manner please. Maybe some actual campaigning?

Edited by Yoshi1176

I am not a follower of Shrek, I am a follower of Puss in Boots, granted we are allies of Shek, but we are the enemies of Yoshi. We'll do anything to stop Yoshi from winning. And if it means we are to be corrupt and what not, then so be it.

By the way isn't this what Obama said? Now look at where the US is. A Trillion more dollars in debt than before and No changes what so ever.