Assassinations in 1st Person

The idea is great, but when assassinating in first person, the advantage of looking around for just a second or two will be lost. Other than that, I believe it would be a nice addition :) 

Wouldn't that be the balance to 1st Person Assassination? Yeah, you get some kickass moves, but your not able to look around while your doing it.

Wouldn't that be the balance to 1st Person Assassination? Yeah, you get some kickass moves, but your not able to look around while your doing it.

There's no good reason to balance epic...  unless it must be done for the epic to exist. 

Yeah, I'd like that. How up close it would feel, seeing yourself perform the assassination in first person. And don't get me started on the shock value of being assassinated in first person.

Seeing a hand suddenly clamp down on your visor, then everything just swings violently, and then you see a Spartan's head, darkened by shadow with the light behind it, staring down at you for a split second before a thin silver object strikes your screen and turns it white.

When the white clears, you're dead, looking at your corpse in third person.

• Like 1