Beacon Rush

Zandril

i7iDaM2.png

lrcnqGo.png                      Hlmw3Nq.png

*You'll find the gametype in the "Community" category

This is a remake of "Stealin' your Flags" from Halo Reach. The original minigame was created by RPAL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA1UNz79G60

The original used Stockpile as a base gametype and thankfully, that gametype has been modded into Halo 4 by Gabotron ES. I used that modded gametype to recreate the minigame.

It's not 100% accurate because the map from Halo Reach used the Blood Gulch area that already has its hills. I had to create my own hills since the best we have on Halo 4 is Forge Island.

Still, I think I was able to make good hills with rocks and I was even able to make some jumps.

To those who haven't played this in Reach, the idea is very simple. One team will be taking beacons on the other side of the map and bringing the back to their base. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, you can't forget that the other team is armed with Rocket Hogs.

PICTURES

Blue team spawn in front of mongooses
GnrtNY7.jpg

Red team has a lot of Rocket Hogs
P3A8tCL.jpg

ICvK30O.jpg

kKqAfKb.jpg

Beacons spawn in the platform below
LKK3UDN.jpg

Try not to die, blue team
MnMbwoE.jpg

NAsiw5i.jpg

Feel free to leave any feedback you may have. I'm very open to updating the map.