Action Pack Contest!

Onsokumaru

Hey 343i Community Forum Fans! Contest is now up, and this is the last one that's apart of the Quick Screen Contests If you are new to the contest, this is all about the posting any of your Halo in game screenshot with a caption on it that fits the theme within the given time. Best Halo screenshot & caption wins! The theme is Action Shots! The screenshot can be from any Halo game. Only ONE Picture and Caption per entry.

CONTEST ENDS: 5/24/2014 at 11:59PM EST.

And congrats to rrhuntington for being the winner of the Quick Screen 'Dark Days' Contest

• Like 2

Knife to meet you!

(The fearsome PNUT before he got FOTUS.... And a sense of fashion...)DiWoygB.jpg

Oh and a small question.

Do the screenshots need to be made by you or can you just use someone elses?

Edited by Unease P34nut
  • Like 1

Well before I announce the winner, I want to thank you all for participating in the Quick Screen Contest Series! You all had amazing screenshots! But unfortunately this is the last part of the Contest Series. So now the winner of the Action Pack Contest is...

уαηg χιασ ℓσηg!

Thank you everyone for participating in the Quick Screen Contest! You all had amazing Screenshots and Captions! Keep looking for those amazing snaps!

-TOM

• Like 2