Halo CE playdate to celebrate servers being saved?!

Screech

I want know... how many of you would be interested in doing a Halo Custom Edition playdate to celebrate the servers being saved by Bungie? If enough people would be interested in participating, I'd gladly arrange a playdate! I don't have a server of my own but we could invade someone else's server :D

Let me know what you guys think! And if you haven't already done so, be sure to download and install the 1.0.10 patch!!

Downloads (direct from Bungie)
Halo PC 1.0.10
Halo CE 1.0.10
Halo PC Dedicated Server 1.0.10
Halo CE Dedicated Server 1.0.10

• Like 3

I wouldn't mind getting this together seeing as Halo CE is still pretty decent fun. Plus invading other peoples servers is always fun!

Awesome :) Gonna work to get this all set up asap.

Heck yes! I would totally do that as long as my schedule allows it.

Cool, cool. I hosted custom games on Halo 3 the other night and a few people in the UK weren't able to make it because it was too late at night for them, so this will most likely be on a Saturday or Sunday in the early to mid afternoon my time (EST).

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend you hosting your own server.  Many servers use Phasor as a moderating tool, and a lot of servers have strict rules and it will be hard for everyone to join at once, plus control the participants.  I would be willing to host a server for you guys if you want.  Give me a run down on what you want to run for playlists and game-types.