Japanese Halo art.

Sniper0092

I was totally expecting some 'meh' anime drawings of Halo, but now I am pleasantly satisfied. Except for that one that is anime, my vision of a Spartan is definitely not that.

I especially like the one where Chief is smashing that Elite with his rifle.

Edited by WonderWombat

I was totally expecting some 'meh' anime drawings of Halo, but now I am pleasantly satisfied. Except for that one that is anime, my vision of a Spartan is definitely not that.

I especially like the one where Chief is smashing that Elite with his rifle.

They all look like anime to me, are you talking about the Cal one?

I mean that obligatory type of anime. While some are bright and smooth they don't look like anime so much to me.

I don't know which one the Cal on is.

She was in  Legends, the blonde spartan in Babysitter. This is the one you thought was obligatory?japanhalo_cal141_sketch.jpg

She was in  Legends, the blonde spartan in Babysitter. This is the one you thought was obligatory?japanhalo_cal141_sketch.jpg

Yep, not a fan. In case you were wondering I wasn't a huge fan of Halo legends either. When I envision a Spartan they don't have big eyes, perfect skin, poofy hair, and chiseled features.

Yep, not a fan. In case you were wondering I wasn't a huge fan of Halo legends either. When I envision a Spartan they don't have big eyes, perfect skin, poofy hair, and chiseled features.Big eyes? That's a problem. The

Big eyes? That's a problem? All spartans have to be beady? The perfect skin thing I can understand, but her skin was bleeding when she died. Plus Kelly didn't seem to have big eyes.