Firefight (great ideas)

Perhaps there could be an option you could throw on, which would toggle the presence of Covenant, Flood, or both? Obviously the last option would be more for the idea of just having fun with it, since the two factions would war on each other while worrying about you.

So i had a great idea, what if (like brutes in Halo Reach) you can get ODST back up or spartan backup if you have no-one to play with. Also it would be nice to have the flood in Halo Ce. I pretty sure there will be Firefight because in the video it said 1 new firefight map.

A three way firefight would be awesome, and imagine if you could play as any of the three factions XD

I want a huge Firefight mode where atleast 2 players are on each side, and each side gets a TON of AI. You play 7 rounds (Just to remember Bungie) and whoever wins the most, wins the game. This would be awesome, troops would be dropped off each round, and you get to keep your troops from last round if you won. Weapons would also be dropped. But I think FloodFight should be added.

• 5 weeks later...