The Master Chief Collection: What I want.

So what do I want for the Master Chief Collection?

So far we only know that if the collection is released it will include the campaigns of Halo 1, 2 , 3 , and 4, there have been no supposed leaks about this including what would happen with the multiplayers. 

What I would want for the Campaigns:

1. Keep all the non game breaking bugs, I want to go off map and do what I had done in the old games.
  2. Also they MUST keep all the easter eggs while still adding a few more.
  3. They need to keep the weapons to their own game, they need to keep the HUD to their own games as well.

What I would want for Multiplayer:

1. Halo 2 multiplayer, I feel they need to keep it to one game's multiplayer, remaking 4 games multiplayer would just divide the community in 4 and then into 5 when halo 5 drops.
  2. Definitely not a halo 4 multiplayer remake.
  3. Although I want it to be based on halo 2 they should add some of the gametypes from 3 and up, so in other words I want stockpile, Race, VIP, Grifball, Dominion, and Ricochet (no invasion because that was in reach sorry)
  4. Gravity hammer (for grifball)
  5. Modding support.
  6. Forge
  7. Maps from all the games, at least 5 from each (one needs to be Blood Gulch)
  8. Dual wielding!
  9. Sprint (maybe, I am not opposed but I am not strongly desiring it either)
  10. No custom loadouts!

These are my Thoughts but what are yours?

• Like 1

Sorry to say but it isnt going to happen. It would take upwards of 6 or more years to individually redo each title and include extras, makeovers etc...

There is already another thread on this. Surfice to say, the collection would simply be every title playable on Xbox One in one bundle, using emulation so the discs will play on it. The only multiplayer that will be available that is likely, is Halo 4, Reach and Halo 3. But that being said, it is plausable to conclude that all multiplayer before Reach may be coming down soon.

• Like 1

Really? Despite the fact the current version of Live doesnt support Legacy? Curious, how would you get that working without having to completely go through the source and rewrote the network model? It's a troublesome task, and beyond that, there are a myriad of engine side issues that could pop up.