•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (12 November 2019 - 02:36 PM) Welcome to the forums, lucilleaj60! :welcome: View lucilleaj60's Profile
@  343iBot : (12 November 2019 - 02:19 PM) Welcome to the forums, billybh4! :welcome: View billybh4's Profile
@  343iBot : (12 November 2019 - 01:47 AM) Welcome to the forums, louisamo4! :welcome: View louisamo4's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 November 2019 - 04:44 PM) Welcome to the forums, wildayd16! :welcome: View wildayd16's Profile
@  343iBot : (11 November 2019 - 12:57 AM) Welcome to the forums, Philipknori! :welcome: View Philipknori's Profile
@  343iBot : (10 November 2019 - 11:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, elmerpu1! :welcome: View elmerpu1's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (10 November 2019 - 08:41 PM) says u
@  343iBot : (10 November 2019 - 11:25 AM) Welcome to the forums, Djoe23! :welcome: View Djoe23's Profile
@  343iBot : (10 November 2019 - 01:47 AM) Welcome to the forums, virgieed4! :welcome: View virgieed4's Profile
@  343iBot : (09 November 2019 - 11:06 PM) Welcome to the forums, Keithcoasy! :welcome: View Keithcoasy's Profile
@  343iBot : (08 November 2019 - 07:30 PM) Welcome to the forums, randallvv4! :welcome: View randallvv4's Profile
@  343iBot : (08 November 2019 - 03:52 PM) Welcome to the forums, Hahatone_Rus! :welcome: View Hahatone_Rus's Profile
@  343iBot : (08 November 2019 - 03:19 AM) Welcome to the forums, rebaio18! :welcome: View rebaio18's Profile
@  343iBot : (07 November 2019 - 09:23 PM) Welcome to the forums, HannahFowler! :welcome: View HannahFowler's Profile
@  343iBot : (07 November 2019 - 11:35 AM) Welcome to the forums, danauq11! :welcome: View danauq11's Profile
@  343iBot : (07 November 2019 - 03:29 AM) Welcome to the forums, helenevs18! :welcome: View helenevs18's Profile
@  Tommy : (06 November 2019 - 09:23 PM) All mighty Twam
@  Halo6 Follower : (06 November 2019 - 09:22 PM) Phew, praise Twam
@  Tommy : (06 November 2019 - 09:19 PM) Yeah, but all is good now lol
@  Halo6 Follower : (06 November 2019 - 09:19 PM) 6 hour delay? o.0

Photo

Halo 5: Guardians (Post any theories here)

Halo 5: Guardians 343i

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 XI James 116

XI James 116

Brute

• Members
  • 46 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:XI James 116

Posted 09 December 2014 - 05:47 PM

After seeing the Halo 2: Anniversary cutscenes I feel like when Locke does find Chief it won't end well, I doubt Locke will be the one to start it though he'll probably be happy to put down Chief! I'm just speculating here but I think Chief is mad over Cortana and how she's gone so he's looking for a way to get her back. This will probably lead to him looking for Halsey. Locke and his team will probably find Chief and "Politely" ask him to return home however being a stubborn ******* he'll refuse and then things will get messy. This could be me hoping though, I really want to see Chief kick some Spartan IV ass! Looking forward to Halo 5 though, I need it now!

#62 Guest_MOJOgamer6941

Guest_MOJOgamer6941
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:03 AM

I think they should add in a forerunner vehicle that can hop in air and while on ground I think it should be named Rapid and it has guns that can take two shots for the grunts four for elites eight for hunter forerunners I'm not to sure but they sould make it in the campaign where you can switch characters in different missions like halo 2 then close to the end John 117 and agent Locke meet and fight against the covernent or/and the forerunner to survive also keeps some of the really popular stuff like sprint and thruster hope you read my comment hope it helps a lot you guys are my heroes

#63 Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Sergeant Johnson

• Dedicated Members
  • 346 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:These Oats
  • LocationInside your imagination, and possibly your dreams! O.O
   5          4      

Posted 21 February 2015 - 03:18 PM

The UNSC/ONI has already made a Forerunner-Human hybrid ship so far. And that took like 3 years to make. So the UNSC/ONI has had access to powerful Forerunner technology that can literally change the human race forever for some time now. After all the events that took place on requiem, I have a theory. War Games (multiplayer) is based on Halo lore. We got to use forerunner weapons, and had customized skins for them (dlc or game skins). That would mean that The UNSC/ONI have already confiscated tons and tons of Forerunner weaponry to reverse engineer, other wise we would have no access to them in War Games (multiplayer). Therefore either in Halo 5: Guardians, or Halo 6, we will have fully functional Forerunner-Human hybrid weaponry for all UNSC/ONI personnel.

bnqJNoV.png

Victory is in a Simple Soul.

#64 Silent Orbis

Silent Orbis

Venom Snake

• Dedicated Members
  • 527 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:Dezert Fuze
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 February 2015 - 10:36 AM

Here's my theory: we'll find out everything about the game when it releases. Sounds like a legit theory, right?

gallery_29121_513_2552.png

#65 Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Sergeant Johnson

• Dedicated Members
  • 346 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:These Oats
  • LocationInside your imagination, and possibly your dreams! O.O
   5          4      

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:53 PM

I would also love to see some boat action! I would love underwater fights as well!

bnqJNoV.png

Victory is in a Simple Soul.

#66 Shun 'Kanamee

Shun 'Kanamee

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 199 posts
Liked

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:01 PM

I would also love to see some boat action! I would love underwater fights as well!

I have the names for the two boats already, the Siren (Which hums the halo tune) and the Narwhal (Which has a 'Horn'). The Siren looks slightly like the Regret Gondola except it is purple and the Narwhal is a ~50 foot patrol boat.

#67 Note

Note

Frankie

• Trusted Members
  • 474 posts
Trusted
  • LocationM.I.A.

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:43 PM

If the boats thing is true, then I'm not sure how that would work, unless.... marine enemies? Marine life? Could we have Forerunner or Covenant boats too? I also hope Flood make a return. It has to....

preview.jpg

#68 Yoshi1176

Yoshi1176

Co-Founder of HTA

• Event Management
  • 1,819 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Yoshi1176
  • LocationSan Francisco
            8          2          5               

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:11 AM

If the boats thing is true, then I'm not sure how that would work, unless.... marine enemies? Marine life? Could we have Forerunner or Covenant boats too? I also hope Flood make a return. It has to....

The Prometheans probably wouldn't even need boats, I am sure they are water proof they should have some sort of marine capable Prometheans.

Think back to Transformers 2 Megatron couldn't really swim, but those water transformers swam down and got him. I imagine it would go somewhat like that.

Posted Image

First Presidential MoM

First person to serve two consecutive terms as president of the USF

10th and 11th President of the USF

#69 Shun 'Kanamee

Shun 'Kanamee

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 199 posts
Liked

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:32 AM

I do not see Forerunner boats being possible but it would be cool to have a Covenant boat, maybe it could be called the Siren and it makes hum that sounds like the Halo theme?

#70 Note

Note

Frankie

• Trusted Members
  • 474 posts
Trusted
  • LocationM.I.A.

Posted 01 March 2015 - 05:09 PM

I do not see Forerunner boats being possible but it would be cool to have a Covenant boat, maybe it could be called the Siren and it makes hum that sounds like the Halo theme?

I can't picture a boat that hums the Halo tune, or any vehicle that makes a noise besides a horn. The waterproof Prometheans sounds cool, and oversea fights on possibly huge, UNSC helicarriers sounds cool too. :D

preview.jpg

#71 Shun 'Kanamee

Shun 'Kanamee

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 199 posts
Liked

Posted 01 March 2015 - 08:24 PM

I can't picture a boat that hums the Halo tune, or any vehicle that makes a noise besides a horn. The waterproof Prometheans sounds cool, and oversea fights on possibly huge, UNSC helicarriers sounds cool too. :D

It is kind of hard to picture it, add that with me getting it from a dream and that I am inept when describing ideas and it is hard.

UNSC Helicarriers would be awesome. It could have like 2 pelicans and a few Hornets on it and has missiles as its weapons. 

How do you think campaign will run? Do you think it will just be Master Chief + Agent Locke in co-op? I think it will start with you playing as Agent Locke and Thel 'Vadam first, then Master Chief and Locke, and maybe it will be like halo 2 mixed with 3 where you switch between Master Chief and Agent Locke/Thel Vadam and Rtas Vadam through the campaign.

#72 Note

Note

Frankie

• Trusted Members
  • 474 posts
Trusted
  • LocationM.I.A.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:56 PM

I think it might be Agent Locke and Thel Vadam in co-op and it will switch to Chief when he comes into the story. Hopefully it will be like Chief and Arby in the old days. :D

preview.jpg

#73 LoneWanderingSpartan

LoneWanderingSpartan

Jackal

• Members
  • 9 posts
Liked
  • LocationLubbock,TX

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:55 PM

I do not think Locke is against Chief. John was always (even from childhood). A person who could take pain and a LOT of it. So what would he be doing that ONI doesn't want him doing? They are already getting arrested for child abduction so what could they do against him? I see no definitive answer of Agent Locke's intention and I am a huge speculator.

#74 Silent Orbis

Silent Orbis

Venom Snake

• Dedicated Members
  • 527 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:Dezert Fuze
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:28 AM

Hey, not too bad... :)

gallery_29121_513_2552.png

#75 Shun 'Kanamee

Shun 'Kanamee

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 199 posts
Liked

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:45 PM

I think Halo 5 will be mostly around to set up the characters. It will also reveal the Flood and the return of the Prometheans. Halo 6 will be a grand finale of the trilogy with the dissolution of the Storm Covenant and the destruction of all Prometheans.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 5: Guardians, 343i

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users