•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (21 November 2017 - 01:06 AM) Welcome to the forums, Epsilon Xenos! :welcome: View Epsilon Xenos's Profile
@  Fishy : (21 November 2017 - 12:27 AM) It's on Skype
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (20 November 2017 - 08:41 PM) It's on the Discord
@  fzdw11 : (20 November 2017 - 03:54 PM) I'd love to see the SB buzzing again, too, but I don't know how realistic that goal is.
@  UNSC Spartan II : (20 November 2017 - 03:21 PM) Wanna see this SB buzzing again, and it's real nice to see all you guys here, I'll certainly drop by from time to time.
@  Yoshi1176 : (20 November 2017 - 02:00 PM) jesus christ where did this chat go lol
@  fzdw11 : (20 November 2017 - 10:41 AM) :sofa:
@  Maestro : (19 November 2017 - 11:53 PM) well, I am a psychotic ninja :shuriken:
@  Maestro : (19 November 2017 - 11:53 PM) oh
@  Halo6 Follower : (19 November 2017 - 11:52 PM) Not yet.
@  Maestro : (19 November 2017 - 11:52 PM) I am still the senate
@  343iBot : (19 November 2017 - 10:58 AM) Welcome to the forums, SoWhiteman! :welcome: View SoWhiteman's Profile
@  Maestro : (18 November 2017 - 09:10 PM) I am the senate
@  Jack Of Harts : (18 November 2017 - 08:38 PM) All around me are familiar faces
@  Delpen9 : (18 November 2017 - 06:46 PM) @Yoshi1176 SAD
@  UNSC Spartan II : (18 November 2017 - 08:42 AM) Honestly prefer the status updates near the top of the site, like beforehand.
@  UNSC Spartan II : (18 November 2017 - 08:42 AM) How's everyone doing?
@  Fishy : (18 November 2017 - 03:00 AM) Pretty big talk for a bipedal slug
@  Caulifla : (17 November 2017 - 11:16 PM) I am an adult.
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (17 November 2017 - 10:00 PM) I need an adult

Photo

Halo 5: Guardians (Post any theories here)

Halo 5: Guardians 343i

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#21 FloodMaster

FloodMaster

Hunter

• Members
  • 34 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:DrMrBosssss
  • LocationUnder your bed.

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:11 PM

What if the spartan on the top is Master Chiefs brother!!!!!!!!!!!

bossierbuckle61_black_1.png

#22 Aaron Courts

Aaron Courts

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:40 AM

Halo 5 weapon sight attachments?

Anyone else notice the reflex sight in the battle rifle? Correct me if im wrong, but it looks like our mystery spartan has a BR with a Reflx sight, as apposed to the normal 2x magnification scope.

#23 Is not JL

Is not JL

I got banned from XBL for saying my dad works at Microsoft :<

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,511 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:JL1223 X
4    2    9    2            

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:15 AM

What if the spartan on the top is Master Chiefs brother!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be pretty cool, because then we'd have babies springing up out of nowhere.

Anyone else notice the reflex sight in the battle rifle? Correct me if im wrong, but it looks like our mystery spartan has a BR with a Reflx sight, as apposed to the normal 2x magnification scope.

Yep. Dunno why though; people in the 26th century don't aim down sights.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-22%20at%2022.24.

#24 WonderWombat

WonderWombat

SUPER Arbiter

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,237 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:W0NDERW0MBAT
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:05 PM

That would be pretty cool, because then we'd have babies springing up out of nowhere.

Yep. Dunno why though; people in the 26th century don't aim down sights.

The gun actually does have hidden iron sights you just can't see them in the game. Also when soldiers are outfitted properly they don't need to use them. The visors of Spartans and ODST's have the reticle displayed where the gun is aiming. Remember those green squares on marine's helmets, same deal. Marines who wear hats would use the iron sights.

Edited by WonderWombat, 28 May 2014 - 06:05 PM.

NwA4a.png

The Shoutbox can't even handle me right now.

#25 DEERPARK2426

DEERPARK2426

Drone

• Members
  • 18 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:DEERPARK2426
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:37 AM

Okay completely going out on a limb here. If you follow the timeline of the Halo games, the last thing we ABSOLUTELY know about is Spartan Ops. At the end of season 1 of SO you get Dr. Halsey saying she wants revenge. Now it has been confirmed that there will not be a season 2 of SO until the Halo game of Xbox One, which we now found out, is called Halo 5: Guardians. Now what really interested me at first is that they would wait years to put out another season of the mini series. UNLESS, they realized that they could use the mini series ending of season 1 to their advantage for a bigger game....Guardians....The end of SO again has Halsey mad at the UNSC and wanting revenge. So...WHAT IF...the new character Spartan is created by Halsey to go after the UNSC. it's armor is definitely more high tech than Chief's older armor which makes sense considering it is new age Spartan armor. Now the cover art shows sort of a reflection of Chief  underneath this new awesome looking blue glow eyed Spartan. It's a "reflection" because Halsey built Chief back in the day and he was the only Spartan that made it thus far. So she built this new Spartan the same way she built Chief. Thus, the reflection of Chief. The only thing that gets me is the ONI symbol on the new suit. Maybe it was stolen by Jul 'Mdama's men for Halsey to use. Whatever the case may be, I think we're going to eventually see a fight to the death between two Spartans, Master Chief, and this new age Spartan. Old vs New. I'd be really upset to see Chief go, and I think the rest of Halo nation would too. So I'll say Chief comes out on top but who knows....

#26 Seeker of Truth

Seeker of Truth

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 191 posts
Liked
  • LocationOakville, Ontario, Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

Okay completely going out on a limb here. If you follow the timeline of the Halo games, the last thing we ABSOLUTELY know about is Spartan Ops. At the end of season 1 of SO you get Dr. Halsey saying she wants revenge. Now it has been confirmed that there will not be a season 2 of SO until the Halo game of Xbox One, which we now found out, is called Halo 5: Guardians. Now what really interested me at first is that they would wait years to put out another season of the mini series. UNLESS, they realized that they could use the mini series ending of season 1 to their advantage for a bigger game....Guardians....The end of SO again has Halsey mad at the UNSC and wanting revenge. So...WHAT IF...the new character Spartan is created by Halsey to go after the UNSC. it's armor is definitely more high tech than Chief's older armor which makes sense considering it is new age Spartan armor. Now the cover art shows sort of a reflection of Chief  underneath this new awesome looking blue glow eyed Spartan. It's a "reflection" because Halsey built Chief back in the day and he was the only Spartan that made it thus far. So she built this new Spartan the same way she built Chief. Thus, the reflection of Chief. The only thing that gets me is the ONI symbol on the new suit. Maybe it was stolen by Jul 'Mdama's men for Halsey to use. Whatever the case may be, I think we're going to eventually see a fight to the death between two Spartans, Master Chief, and this new age Spartan. Old vs New. I'd be really upset to see Chief go, and I think the rest of Halo nation would too. So I'll say Chief comes out on top but who knows....

You probably haven't read Halo: Escalation if you think Spartan Ops is the most recent event in the Halo canon.

Second of all, the Spartan is confirmed to be an ONI agent, Agent Locke, and to be working with the Arbiter in order to find the Master Chief. 

320px-Didact.png

#27 TheRealJubJubBird

TheRealJubJubBird

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:USMC 1st FR Mda
  • LocationAMERICA

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

The Mustard Chef is looking for Cortlana, and has to fight Foredrummers 

"10/10 like Halo with guns" - IGN

#28 rrhuntington

rrhuntington

Schpy

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,147 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:EVOL SPARTAN ll
  • LocationOn the Ark. Still awaiting EVAC ya' know?

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:35 AM

I theorize that the reunion between Arbiter and Chief is going to make a lump go into my throat.

and then I'll probably cri ery'time. 

You're like a car crash in slow motion. It's like, I'm watchin' you fly through a windshield.

You'll Feel a Searing Pain for 21 Deaths

tumblr_o5ugz56RXu1u6023bo9_500.gif

#29 RollingThunder

RollingThunder

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:STARGATE 11740
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:54 AM

What i seen in the trailer way earlier is the giant forerunner construct, or more simply a bird looking thing. Maybe near the end you will have to fight to to get to your goal. The game is called Guardians. So maybe, but that just a theory.

2093.gif

TANK BEATS EVERYTHING!

#30 Darman

Darman

Drone

• Members
  • 17 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:darmanfi8015

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:07 AM

So this is a theory I came up with the other day. Almost blew Ardy away.

From the Forerunner Saga we know a bit more about Guilty Spark, how he was once human (sorry spoilers-if you haven't read the books GO DO IT) and had a bit of interest in a girl. She was, however, presumably composed. We also know that the Forerunners were able to put....ehhhhh....other people inside a persons head. For example, Forthencho inside Chakas' head. At the end of Primordium or Silentium (I forget which right now), Guilty Spark said he knew where to find his girlfriend, whose name escapes me. What if (here's where the mindblowing part comes in) his girlfriend was imprinted in Halsey's bloodline, and by extension, Cortana? 

I'll change this later. In the meantime: https://www.youtube....h?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

#31 Darman

Darman

Drone

• Members
  • 17 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:darmanfi8015

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

Did I kill it or are there just no more theories? Also, I saw a theory somewhere on the interwebs that the Interrogator in Halo 4 may have been Locke.

I'll change this later. In the meantime: https://www.youtube....h?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

#32 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

Loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Caboose The Ace
  • LocationStarkiller Base
11                      2         

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:11 AM

The hype for H5 has died down now after E3 has come and gone....

And with Halo the mc collection coming out most people are excited about that... than Halo 5 that is more than a year away. :)

tumblr_inline_o0lut5Boyj1qz9e28_500.gif

#33 Warlord0520

Warlord0520

Elite

• Members
  • 81 posts
Liked

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

The hype for H5 has died down now after E3 has come and gone....

And with Halo the mc collection coming out most people are excited about that... than Halo 5 that is more than a year away. :)

Halo 5 still has hype, idk what ur talking about

#34 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:02 AM

No..... you misunderstand my point. :)

Halo the master chief collection has more hype than Halo 5 because it is coming out very soon, Most of the Halo community are talking about it.

Halo 5 is not coming out for my than a year and we know little about it in contract to the MC collection, that has lots of info on it.

Plus people have got to play it.

#35 Melody

Melody

Celery Stick Crusade Champion

• Dedicated Members
  • 677 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:iCuddleU
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:29 PM

My theory is Cortana comes back! I mean what would Cheif do without her? She manages his HUD and everything with his suit. If she doesn't come back then I'm going to be sad.

NiftyDecentAstrangiacoral.gif

#36 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic

Posted 17 July 2014 - 12:33 AM

Chief handled his suit well in Halo 3 without Cortana, he is certainly not defenceless without her. :)

And of course before Halo Ce as well.

#37 WonderWombat

WonderWombat

SUPER Arbiter

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,237 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:W0NDERW0MBAT
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

I theorize that the reunion between Arbiter and Chief is going to make a lump go into my throat.

and then I'll probably cri ery'time. 

What if the reunion is not a joyous occasion?

My theory is Cortana comes back! I mean what would Cheif do without her? She manages his HUD and everything with his suit. If she doesn't come back then I'm going to be sad.

Spartans weren't trained to have AI with them at all times. He is a perfectly capable soldier without her.

So this is a theory I came up with the other day. Almost blew Ardy away.

From the Forerunner Saga we know a bit more about Guilty Spark, how he was once human (sorry spoilers-if you haven't read the books GO DO IT) and had a bit of interest in a girl. She was, however, presumably composed. We also know that the Forerunners were able to put....ehhhhh....other people inside a persons head. For example, Forthencho inside Chakas' head. At the end of Primordium or Silentium (I forget which right now), Guilty Spark said he knew where to find his girlfriend, whose name escapes me. What if (here's where the mindblowing part comes in) his girlfriend was imprinted in Halsey's bloodline, and by extension, Cortana? 

At the end of Primordium he said he knew where the Librarian was. The thing is though the Librarian is dead, so was he just delusional or was he talking about someone else like the Life Giver character introduced in Silentium.

Edited by WonderWombat, 18 July 2014 - 03:19 PM.

NwA4a.png

The Shoutbox can't even handle me right now.

#38 rrhuntington

rrhuntington

Schpy

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,147 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:EVOL SPARTAN ll
  • LocationOn the Ark. Still awaiting EVAC ya' know?

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

What if the reunion is not a joyous occasion?

Cry... Every...time...

It might not be, and that threat makes me sad honestly. I really hope it is joyous and Arbiter does not turn into some villain. He's always been my favorite Halo Character.

You're like a car crash in slow motion. It's like, I'm watchin' you fly through a windshield.

You'll Feel a Searing Pain for 21 Deaths

tumblr_o5ugz56RXu1u6023bo9_500.gif

#39 Azeraph

Azeraph

Prophet of Regret

• Trusted Members
  • 202 posts
Liked

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:38 PM

Well we know now at this current posting time that the chief might have been abducted or lost with blue team from events in escalation 8 and that is where we can close why the chief is not with the unsc. The problem lies in the timing of the story. Not 24 hours after halo 4's events he goes missing AGAIN unless escalation 9 brings him back.

The Didact is also back again within 24 hours, That's ****** up man. Not good storyline continuance.

#40 s2k2017

s2k2017

Grunt

• New Members
  • 4 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:s2kryan

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:33 PM

What if this new guy in halo 5 (agent clark) is searching for master chief? In sum halo 5 trailers master chief is somewhere in a desert searching for cortana most likley. In the other trailers arbitar is telling this agent clark that he trust him in finding chief that the universe depends on him and that the seeds of the future are in chiefs past what if ther trying to rebuild spartens for a new war? What if arbiters home planet was attacked and they need more spartens to help? And that is what halo 5 in my opinion should be based on. Agent clark (new guy) looking for chief to gather data only he knows and for his help to help save arbitars home planetc:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo 5: Guardians, 343i

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users