I've had it!

Korodorn

Are you 7 years old? You sure sound 7 years old...

Lets keep this respectful.

Okay Korodorn, listen... Everyone went through the ranks (years ago) and your the only one I 've seen complain. It's not that bad if you keep playing. Beside it's not about rank its about playing the game.

• Like 1

Lol, is he being serious? Look we are not 343i and even if we were no one gets free level-ups without earning them first. Just play for fun anyway it's not like rank matters anyway. I stopped playing Reach at Brigadier, and that's not even that high of level.

The ranks are there for a reason, they are meant to be there to either show off to friends, or maybe they could be used in clans or whatever that may be. It's good to have ranks as they are a foundation to Halo and give the players a feeling of accomplishment once max rank is reached and they unlock everything.

There is no fun in the game being easy, After a while you'll surely find the challenging parts of the game the best. And trust me, 343i wouldn't allow anyone to do that, as they just de-rank you to recruit and you start over. So honestly.... You`re better off just playing the game and not worrying or complaining about it. You never know - You could've ranked up as of now, but the constant swarm of threads based around reaching max rank (Most likely three now), have really been setting you back on that.

Also, we are NOT 343 Industries, just a COMMUNITY FORUM as stated in the logo above.

NOTE: The more you post these topics, the more likely you face a ban for spamming topics that are actually quite pointless from here-on-out. So, It'd be much appreciated if you'd stop.