SPOILER: Gears 3 talk

One

I have only just completed this bit, so thats why i am talking about it. For anyone else on this site who has played gears 3, were you kind of pissed off when dom died, i mean it could have been carmine and no one would have cared (or any of the women or jayce). I think this has probably the only time i have been "sad" at a moment in a game. Anyone else felt that way when he died?

I thought it was nice that Carmine survived, certainly made a nice change lol

And I had a hand in saving Carmine, i downloaded the Save Carmine t-shirt.

Anyway back to Dom, I was kind of glad he died, makes a change for a big character to die off in a game, plus he was always sulking...

Wait till you get further on in the campaign?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thought Id put this info up

Gears of War 3 sells more than three million copies in first week sales

Following more than 22,000 midnight madness launch events, Microsoft and Epic Games today announced that Gears of War 3 sold more than three million copies in its first week since release, cementing Gears 3 as the biggest game of 2011 and catapulting the franchise beyond one billion dollars in lifetime sales.

In just one week, Gears 3 has already grossed more than any 2011 video game to date

Gears of War 3 easter Eggs

CluckShot

A Boom shot that fires exploding Chickens . 1. To start off, you’re going to need to play through Act 4 Chapter 1 on Insane. So this means you either have to beat the game once already, or you’ll need to play coop with someone who has beaten the game once. 2. Go through Act 1 without touching any of the ash bodies. Doing so will get you the secret “Respect For the Dead” Achievement once you arrive at Griffin’s Hideout and enter his secret weapon stash. More importantly though, it will give you access to this little chicken to the right with a pirate hat. Press X to interact with the chicken to cause it to explode, as if to officially kick off our easter egg hunt. 3. Now, play through Act 4 Chapter 2 like normal. Just make sure that you find two special ammo boxes that fall off a cliff as you approach them. The first one can be found at the start of the act on top of a car. The second can be found at the end of a railroad track in the underground section where you’re attacked by Polyps. 4. Now continue playing as normal until you reach Act 4 Chapter 3. After you head past the lift and go through the barbed wire, you’ll come to a fight with a bunch of Formers. Make sure to take them all out and then look for a stack of objects with another ammo box on top. Kick the stack to cause the ammo box to fall. Wait for a second and you’ll spot your “air support.” One specially made Cluckshot for every member of your party!

Mad World played during Gridlock (multiplayer)

To do this is simple, play a match with at least 2 round wins required to finish a match and go a whole round without destroying any of the "ash people" within the multiplayer map. (This includes everyone playing, not just you, noboby can destroy a ash person) The next round, a instramental piano version of "Mad World" will play for about 1 minute at the beginning of the round. Enjoy the music!