Microsofts E3 press conference has been leaked?

A blogger claims he has the microsoft press conference for E3 this year in hands and has released it onto the internet.

I'll list the details down below:

- Ryse 2 will be announced. It will have a medieval setting instead of roman. It will feature more exploration and a better combat system.

-Forza Horizon 2 will be announced. It will feature a day and night cycle and an open world setting in Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Texas and Arkansas.

-343i will announce Halo 2: Anniversary! It will have some of the same options from the Halo CE version (Old and new graphics and Terminals probably). It will also feature the fully playable 2002 E3 demo mission and some Halo 2 PC maps.

-Halo 5 will get it's release date!

-Battletoads and Perfect Dark will get a re-boot.

-Epic Games will unveal that their Samaritan demo will be a fully playable Xbox One exclusive game.

Here's the demo:

-The game Echo black will be announced. It features the kinect and the player will have to make sound to see the world around them.

-Twisted Pixel will announce a new sci-fi game.

-Black Tusk will unveal the Gears of War: Lazarus trailer and show which way the franchise is headed.

-Lift London will unveal two unknows downloadable projects.

-Lionhead will reveal a gameplay demo of Fable Legends and will unveal a new project they've been working on set in a post-apocalyptic world.

Fable legends announcement trailer:

-Frontier Development will unveal a family game they have been working on.

-The game Phantom Dust: Sacrifice will be made by Grounding Inc and will be a prequel

-Quantum Break will get a graphical update and will have a Multiplayer mode

-Sunset Overdrive will have more details

-A secret Japanese title is coming from platinum games

-Leap Experience Pioneers have a game in the making that will release in 2015 and will be like Mass Effect

-Platform Next Gen is a new studio and will reveal a tech demo

-Games with Gold will come for the Xbox One and will allow the player to get a retail game each month for free!

-Somewhere this year the Xbox One can be used as a dev kit

-Crackdown: Skyline will release in 2015

-The multi-platform games that will be shown will be: The Division, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Fallout 4 and an unknown EA game

Please note that this might not be entirely true although the blogger claims it is legitimate!

As always leave thoughts and comments down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Sources:

http://nl.ign.com/news/9056/Microsoft-E3-persconferentie-ook-gelekt-

http://thecutanddry.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/leaked-microsoft-e3-2014.html

Edited by Unease P34nut
  • Like 9

-The multiplayer games that will be shown will be: The Division, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Fallout 4 and an unknown EA game

The multiplayer games that will be shown will be: Fallout 4

multiplayer games: Fallout 4

multiplayer: Fallout 4

u wot m8

r u havin a giggle m8

ill bash ur face i swear on me mum

ill rek u

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

(Incoherent rage)

• Like 2

u wot m8

r u havin a giggle m8

ill bash ur face i swear on me mum

ill rek u

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

(Incoherent rage)

Oh shi--- That was supposed to be Multi-platforms!!!

Edited by Unease P34nut

If this is true then YES. YES BB YES. YES YES YES

Let's hope Crackdown Skylight doesn't suck.

Did I say something wrong?

Yes.

Most of the titles there sound like they'd be good, and there's quite the few I look forward to including CoD, Halo, yadeyada. But there is one or two titles I'd have hoped to be on that list.

Lets see if Microsoft panics.

• Like 1

If Halo 2 Anniversary is announced, Oh the fun we will all be looking forward too!! Lets all hope for the best so far, No? I would really like to see some of Halo 5 there too! :)

If this information is correct, I'd actually be interested as to what this infamous hidden mission was. I guess it was a demo mission at E3 2003, but wasn't in the game....? And 343 will be releasing it? :o sounds cool.

(Pls

announce a Blue Dragon 2)

If Halo 2 Anniversary is announced, Oh the fun we will all be looking forward too!! Lets all hope for the best so far, No? I would really like to see some of Halo 5 there too! :)

Here is a bigger question... If Halo 2 Anniversary does get announced, and it is released for Xbox One only, will we get a first look at the engine that Halo 5 will be built on? I mean, if they build it like Halo:CEA and give it a graphical overlay... then I think you get an idea of what is coming, not a complete thought or permanent idea... but an idea nonetheless. Since the rumors state that Halo 5's beta will be on H2A... they could very well be using the same engine; and if H2A is on Xbox One, then imagine this: the multiplayer, if they bring it in, could potentialy run on the same engine as Halo 5 which could also potentially give you an idea of the Halo 5 multiplayer.

To lengthen the hype train even more: lockout, warlock, desolation, foundation, midship, Zanzibar, turf, sanctuary, etc.

Even if only 3 of those are included... I will be a happy guy.

However, since this is all a Rumor, I will patiently wait until E3 to see what comes of it. :)

• Like 3

if this is true, im so pumped for the Battletoads reboot,  i love battletoads and i've been wanting a new one. that game was so freakin hard, but i loved it lol.

but this could be a big prank seeing how battletoads is often the subject of pranks, so i'm waiting for the official announcement before i fully explode with excitement.

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 1

Platinum Games... Japanese? PLEASE BE Metal Gear Rising 2!!!! :o

Seeing as Platinum doesn't own the Metal Gear, or Metal Gear Franchise I highly doubt it. Metal Gear is something usually shown at a Sony conference since the franchise has always been more Pro-Sony.