If you could be inside your favorite anime?

Melody

If you could be inside any Anime what would it be, and what would your character be? As for myself I would like to be Hideyoshi from Battle Girls Time Paradox, I loved that anime and I think it would be really cool to live in past Japan, and experience all the major leaders of the shows history. Oh and plus the show is really cute. ^_^

• Like 3

There are so many, hmm. Well, I'd like to be a Vampire Slayer. I'd say the world of Vampire Knight but with some changes, such as me being Yagami Light from Death Note as the main character. Also, I'd like to own a luxurious home, whilst surrounded by an army base and this is all set in 2040, so I'll have one heck of a base, haha. I would be one of the top Vampire Slayers around the world (But, people only know the name and not my appearance, unsure of what my nickname would be called), quite the famous Slayer! I would like to be a rich, cocky playboy Vampire Slayer but also a descent guy at the same time. I'd also be College Student, as well as a vampire slayer. Yeah, I could go on but I'm quite tired, but I think that's painted a good picture. ^_^

There are so many, hmm. Well, I'd like to be a Vampire Slayer. I'd say the world of Vampire Knight but with some changes, such as me being Yagami Light from Death Note as the main character. Also, I'd like to own a luxurious home, whilst surrounded by an army base and this is all set in 2040, so I'll have one heck of a base, haha. I would be one of the top Vampire Slayers around the world (But, people only know the name and not my appearance, unsure of what my nickname would be called), quite the famous Slayer! I would like to be a rich, cocky playboy Vampire Slayer but also a descent guy at the same time. I'd also be College Student, as well as a vampire slayer. Yeah, I could go on but I'm quite tired, but I think that's painted a good picture. ^_^

Playboy?

Playboy?

Just think of Bruce Wayne, he's a Playboy. Yeah, I think I'll just forget about Playboy, when I thought that, the first think that came to my mind was Bruce Wayne's life style when he's not Batman.

The term can be a little misleading.

Edited by ShockGazm

Just think of Bruce Wayne, he's a Playboy. Yeah, I think I'll just forget about Playboy, when I thought that, the first think that came to my mind was Bruce Wayne's life style when he's not Batman.

The term can be a little misleading.

Ohh ok, I was thinking something else my bad.