Weekly News Wrap-Up - 5/10/14

Yes, this WNW has been done since 10pm, I have been waiting for it to turn to Saturday on EST, if you're reading this and it isn't Saturday for you yet, that's why. I was eager to get this one up, so without further ado here's your three articles in one, the fourth issue of the Weekly News Wrap-Up!

post-26953-0-48525900-1399692750.jpg

The Elder Scrolls Online Delayed on Consoles

Zenimax and Bethesda's newest issue in the Elder Scrolls series, a push into the new frontier of MMOs for the franchise, The Elder Scrolls Online, is apparently going to be delayed on the next generation, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Elder Scrolls site, ElderScrollsOnline.com, the Xbox One and PS4 versions were delayed due to Zenimax's vie to deliver an experience worthy of Elder Scrolls on the consoles, as well as issues on the PC version making dents in the development. As well, an agreement was worked out with Microsoft and Sony to allow players to access the game on PC first, and for $20 more, upgrade to PS4 or Xbox One later on when the versions release. An added bonus to this deal is an extra 30 days for free, though the forced $15 fee to unlock the rest of the free months is still a snag unto the offer. 

post-26953-0-38575200-1399692589.jpg

Has this impacted your decision to buy the game positively or negatively? Will you take part in the transfer deal for PC to Next Generation? Let me know below, and be sure to leave feedback!

Halo 5 Accidentally Teased in Xbox One Trailer

The next generation Halo has apparently been teased enticingly in a recent Xbox One trailer, showing some rather important information. On Xbox's official YouTube.com account, a new teaser for the hardware and UI called "Show" revealed a player under the name 'Pit Bear' playing what is labeled as the next Halo, on Haven in a game of Infinity Slayer. While HaloWaypoint did comment saying that this was placeholder information, it's still interesting to spot out, and could confirm the return of these fan-favorite game modes and maps. 

post-26953-0-48939700-1399692605.jpg

What do you think of this information, are you enticed, and do you want it to return? Comment and be sure to discuss, thanks for reading!

Titanfall Hinted at for PlayStation 4

A well known leaker named Tidux on Twitter.com says that Titanfall is in the works for PS4 and could release soon. Now, what makes Tidux somewhat credible is that he recently leaked the PlayStation 1.70 update, which turned out to be completely true. This rumor should be taken with a grain of salt, as the exclusivity agreement has not been confirmed to be null and void just yet. Evidence does hint at a future sequel on the system, but as for the original, it's all speculation until we get an official announcement, but this leak does hint at some interesting things.

post-26953-0-71268300-1399692626_thumb.jpg

How do you take this, would you like to see Titanfall on PS4? Debate civilly below, I hope you enjoyed the article!

Thanks for reading the fourth Weekly News Wrap-Up, I hope this article was to your liking, leave suggestions and discussion for the articles above in the thread below. Thanks for reading this week's WNW!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 8

Titanfall for PlayStation? Not good news for Microsoft. And as for the Halo 5 accidental leak. That was no accident. Haven was already in Halo 4 so why would they name another new map the same name? Especially this soon. It must have been deliberate to build speculation.

And thank you Edward! :D