H2 Anniversary or Halo Wars 2?

2014 Halo Game  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Halo 2 Anniversary or Halo Wars 2

• Halo 2 Anniversary
    • Halo Wars 2

If Halo 5 is not going to be the next title for 2014, would you rather want Halo 2 anniversary or Halo Wars 2 as the replacement?

For me, it is strongly Halo Wars 2. I think Halo 2 Anniversary is a dumb idea because then 343 would always be working on two games at once: Halo 2 Anniversary with Halo 5, Halo 3 anniversary with Halo 6, etc. You see, it's dopey.

If they do make a Halo 2 Anniversary, then they would have to make a Halo 3 Anniversary, and an ODST Anniversary, and then a Reach Anniversary, and so on.

I think it'd be better if 343 stuck with Halo 1 Anniversary. That's it. Any more completely over does it.

I want Halo 2 Anniversary this year. I want to see Halo 2 in HD along with the introduction of the online multiplayer that made the Halo franchise so great. I'm really not thinking about if this will force 343i to make a Halo 3 Anniversary, because that wouldn't be for another three years if I'm not mistaken, and we've all seen how much things can change in 3 years. (Halo 2 to Halo 3)

Plus, we just got Spartan Assault, I want a FPS Halo before we get another innovative type of Halo game.

Plus, we just got Spartan Assault, I want a FPS Halo before we get another innovative type of Halo game.

SA and Halo Wars aren't even the same genre.

Plus no halo Spin off is innobative

I didn't really like Halo Wars very much, I guess I'm

just not into those types of games. I don't care either

way with Halo 2 Anniversary, but if I had to choose 

one or the other it would be H2 Anniversary.