This forum seems...

This forum seems very, well, dead. It looks as though nobody has used it in months. I say that by looking at post dates..does anyone still use it?

You mean General Discussion or the Forum as a whole?

From the looks of things the whole Forum is pretty active.

General discussion I don't know about. Haven't checked the recent post count. We still use it though.

• Like 1

Well this forum is used by a lot of people everyday. Look at the new content tab to get the newest topics.

Also if you look around you'll see there are plenty of users around all the time. Many of whom are on here for hours at a time.

Well I primarily say that because I have been digging through the clan section looking for my fellow swat players and all of the post are from 6 months to a year ago

It may be old, but you can still use it. Don't reply to any olden topics though since the Mods frown upon that.

Well I primarily say that because I have been digging through the clan section looking for my fellow swat players and all of the post are from 6 months to a year ago

The clan section of the forum is the not most active section we have. Most of the members post in the 343i.org section or the Halo related areas. 

Perhaps you could start a Swat clan and see if it draws any interest? We could use a boost over in the clan posting section. ;)

And, this forum is far from dead/inactive. ;) We hold community events very frequently. If you don't want to start a Swat clan, then why not make a Swat community event? I am sure we have some Swat enthusiasts here that would love to join you!

• Like 2

You call this forum dead yet you're looking at the most dead section in the whole forum lol. Don't be so quick to judge buddy.

At least 20+ people login everyday and are active in both shoutbox/discussion

For the past 6 months we have had a community event at least once a week(sometimes more) we haven't missed a weekend.

We have a YouTube channel that has regularly uploaded content(99% time it is usually videos from the playdates since I am student busy with school and don't have time to make highlights atm)

We have the BEST moderating team of any forum. They're fair, active, and helpful. 

I hate to be so quick to drop a hammer on you like that but it breaks my bread to see you call the 2nd most active Halo forum dead. We aren't a huge forum but we are active. 

You call this forum dead yet you're looking at the most dead section in the whole forum lol. Don't be so quick to judge buddy.

At least 20+ people login everyday and are active in both shoutbox/discussion

For the past 6 months we have had a community event at least once a week(sometimes more) we haven't missed a weekend.

We have a YouTube channel that has regularly uploaded content(99% time it is usually videos from the playdates since I am student busy with school and don't have time to make highlights atm)

We have the BEST moderating team of any forum. They're fair, active, and helpful. 

I hate to be so quick to drop a hammer on you like that but it breaks my bread to see you call the 2nd most active Halo forum dead. We aren't a huge forum but we are active. 

Nicely worded, And proud to be one of those daily members.

Edited by Yoshi1176

This is quite an odd thread, this community is very active. The only times this place will die down is mainly for the obvious reasons of getting some sleep and the fact people have things to do during the day in reality i.e going to work.

My random particles collapsing on each other, causing a huge nuclear explosion creating our universe followed by tiny chemical reactions on the face of a giant piece of molten rock caused by said explosion forming life, eventually mutating into life as we know it.

15 posts stating darn near the same thing. In a row. Well, this topic looks answered, and therefor locked.

• Like 2